hf1

Tuesday Night Fluffy Bums

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Tuesday Night Fluffy Bums

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Jude's in a WNNN and...er, that's it so far. Probably will wear his Hatuvahullah soaker and Happy Monday's tee tonight. He's showing no signs either of tiredness, but that's prob due to a late nap.

Very jealous of all the HO loveliness everyone's LO's are wearing tonight :mrgreen:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Amber is in her WNNN and WN fleece wrap tonight, onlu just gone in cot as DP had her whilst i was at pilates, i came home at 9.30 to find her fast asleep on her play mat with a pocket on and some longies over the top lol :roll:

x

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Ryders weraing a HO nappy with his pussycat TP boardies and matching top, Logan and Ayesha are in fuzzis. sleep well cloth bums!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Grace is in a lollipop pop 'n' gro testing it out again but I can't see it lasting the night :? :? :?

Isabelle in a disp as she was being a monster and DH put her to bed earlier tonight and I refused to have anything to do with the bed putting of her...

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Noah is fast asleep in his 'Noah's Ark' dreamscape with an extra booster because he can out wee the M/L and he has his purple crocheted PK soaker over the top and his new monkey pj's which are soo cute. :D

Poppy is in her new hollow oak night nappy (fingers crossed it works) with her WCW interlock soaker over the top and a sleepsuit. I love that she's so dinky and can wear cloth and the right size sleepsuits. :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat