hf1

Lullabies

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Lullabies

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:14 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
Louise wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:I've got 2 fitteds on loan from another member, and I think they are lovely. Seriously tempted to ask her if she will sell them to me :)


If you want some new ones, she stocked today on HC. :wink:

Just bought the 2 I had on loan :)


:wine: Yay. I've been debating whether to get a custom slot or two all day. Tempted to try a night nappy. :-?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Lullabies

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Louise wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:
Louise wrote:If you want some new ones, she stocked today on HC. :wink:

Just bought the 2 I had on loan :)


:wine: Yay. I've been debating whether to get a custom slot or two all day. Tempted to try a night nappy. :-?

I've had that store bookmarked for a while, and was contemplating getting some, when Sarah said she'd lend them to me. I really like them. Loads of room in them, but I suspect they are larges.

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Lullabies

Postby vickylum » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 pm

do you have to use a wrap. :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Lullabies

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:51 pm

vickylum wrote:do you have to use a wrap. :oops:

Not necessarily. She does fitteds, pockets and AIOs. Depends what you have :)

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Lullabies

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Ooh they look lovely, must resist :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Lullabies

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Mine's lovely. it's mint green with pink butterflies on :) even my mum likes it (Which is saying something! :roll: )

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Lullabies

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Mine's lovely. it's mint green with pink butterflies on :) even my mum likes it (Which is saying something! :roll: )


I love that fabric, Katie has a top made from it. I'm debating getting a nappy to match. :oops:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Lullabies

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:57 pm

NO NO NO I am NOT ABSOLUTELY NOT buying any nappies tonight!!! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :pirate: :pirate: :yohoho:

:hohoho: :crossbaby:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Lullabies

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Louise wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote:Mine's lovely. it's mint green with pink butterflies on :) even my mum likes it (Which is saying something! :roll: )


I love that fabric, Katie has a top made from it. I'm debating getting a nappy to match. :oops:


Lol, will let u know when Dawn outgrows it. probably wont be long :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat