hf1

Tablets???

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Tablets???

Postby Jenni&Babes » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:41 am

Are they better to use for nappies than powder? Just looking on Asda and the Bold seem good value at 64 for £5.92!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:10 pm

i'm a bit of a laundry tart!! and buy whatever is on deal or has a nice present with it!!!!
i prefer tablets to liquid, powder is a bit to bulky, and my kids like to 'investigate it!' and will never ever use small and mighty again!!!
other than the small and mightys have never had a prob with wahsing my nappies with anything#hth
shevi

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:28 pm

I use Bold tablets for my nappies as they make them a little bit softer than others. I just use one tablet for a full load but some people find it better to use 1/2 a tablet to avoid build up - trial and error really but I find one tablet is fine for us.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:43 pm

I gave up using tablets after having trouble trying to break them in half. Am now just using liquid washing powder. Have also given up on non-bio because Kayleigh has sensitivities to that as well if it isn't fully rinsed out. Will wait for one of my favourite brands to go on sale and buy a few bottles to keep me going.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:13 pm

Iuse 1/2 a tablet. Handy hint, break both tabs in 1/2 before undoing the wrapper, then you've got them ready to go for 4 washes and they are easy to break!

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:37 pm

Thanks Tory I will remember that! 128 washes for under £6 seems like a good deal! :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat