hf1

I have finally found my perfect nappy combo

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

I have finally found my perfect nappy combo

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:02 pm

OK so if I didn't have the stuff it's not the cheapest and I probably wouldn't recommend it :oops: I only did it because I was out and had a fitted in my bag and couldn't be bothered to mess about.
Blueberry OS pocket used as a wrap over a fitted (I was using a Muttaquin 3sr at the time) he's been wetting through the BB on it's own (I think it needs extra boosting atm as he's going through a growth spurt and doing mega wee's to prove it :giggle: ) and all his small BB wraps are getting to the point where they are not big enough but the med is too big (most awkwardly sized child award goes to Austin :hohoho: ) but today was the perfect combination :wine: :wine: plus it means if I need to boost even more I can just put extra bamboo boosters in the pocket or if we're having a super wet day a BBOS booster :wine: :wine: .
I wasn't expecting it to work well at all but I was really impressed.
Sorry for my ramble :giggle:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I have finally found my perfect nappy combo

Postby charliesam » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:45 pm

sounds a great combo :mrgreen: i have used pockets as wraps before aswell :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:(most awkwardly sized child award goes to Austin :hohoho: )

Dawn has a 25inch waist, 22 rise over a nappy and 19 inch thighs. She's in ages 6+ in Next trousers... :cry: I have to make most of my nappies myself :giggle:
Sounds like a great combo. I'm lucky though, because although Dawn is an odd size, she's not a heavy wetter. She does little and often LOL.
ATM she's wearing a japanese nappy off ebay that was meant to be AIO (but if that outer is waterproof, I'm the queen of sheba!!) with a minkee wrap over the top :)

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 am

Heehee, funny combo but i'm glad it worked for you. And its great to hear that the Mutt is working for you too.

Poppy's blueberry wrap has never fit her properly, it always gapes at the legs. Its a shame because its gorgeous.

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 pm

sounds like a great combo. :wine: :wine: :wink:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Glad the mutt is working for you, sounds like a great combo :wine:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Great combo. I've sometimes used two nappies overnight when I've run out of night nappies.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 pm

I used to use Summer's snap BBOS as wraps when she was smaller, tried with a WNOS but it didn't work as they are too narrow in the crotch!

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 pm

I think thats why it's works so well, because the width of the crotch on the BBOS is just big enough to go round the serged edge of the Mutt or the Puddlekins and it covers it nicely with no little frills hanging out.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat