hf1

Anyone tried the puddlekins prefolds?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Anyone tried the puddlekins prefolds?

Postby happytails » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 am

Never used a prefold before but just wondered what people thought of them and in particular the puddlekins ones as these look nice and squishy :wink:

Do they work well under wool? Do you need a nippa to fasten these? :oops:

Sarah x

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Abyone tried the puddlekins prefolds?

Postby charliesam » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 am

I started off using the bambio mia prefolds and we really got on with them, you fold them (several ways but its not complicated) and then put a wrap over the top. I never used a nippa (not sure how you would) or wool. I think you could use a wool wrap but you need the wrap to sort of hold it together so i am not sure if longies etc would be secure enough- but never tried. I think now sam would soak through them v quickly so wouldn't be a good option now but worked for us for the first few weeks before i discovered this site :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Anyone tried the puddlekins prefolds?

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 am

I've got a small BV one I use to boost nappies or as a 'before bath time' nappy and I pad fold it then... Not tried it nippa'd yet

But they are lovely and squish I can definately vouch for that!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Anyone tried the puddlekins prefolds?

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 am

I loved cotton prefolds on Megan...but Kieren pee's through them super fast...I want to try the puddlekins bamboo ones becuase i would imagine they are alot more absorabant than the cotton ones!! Would also stay softer too...

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat