hf1

WHat;s the going rate for a Fuzzi?

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

WHat;s the going rate for a Fuzzi?

Postby northernruth » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Lent a friend of mine a fuzzi a while ago to see how se got on with it with the intention that I would have it back. Anyway, Martha's getting on with the potty training so she would like to keep it - what's a going rate with or without insert?

I was thinking £5/ 6 with insert - looking on the boards they seem to range from £4 up to £9. WHat do you think ladies? I think she'll pay me whatever I ask but don't want to rip her off (she is interested in 4 or 5 more as well)

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: WHat;s the going rate for a Fuzzi?

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:27 pm

I would say it depends on the condition when you gave it to her. If it is very good then go for higher end. If good-well used then a little less I would say. Personally I would pay about £5 but I dont use them so not the best judge of value TBH. :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Yep, depends how much use they've had and general condition (dingy/stained inner, loose or tight elastic, any pulls on the outer fabric...). Your price sounds fair for VGUC. :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:33 pm

I agree with pps, it depends on the condition and age of the nappies. £5 - £6 sounds like a fair price.

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby litlestar » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:26 pm

I would pay £6 for one in good Condition with inserts.
I think that would be a fair price.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat