hf1

Itti Bitti AIO???

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Itti Bitti AIO???

Postby Jenni&Babes » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:57 pm

Anyone tried these? I was looking on Twinkle for the vest extenders and came across them! Thought they looked interesting.....

My avatar
DevonLou
Clothie
Clothie

Postby DevonLou » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:34 pm

Yes, I got one a couple of weeks back. I was very dubious - the outer is just pul plus fleece (no sewn in booster), and the popper in boosters fold up to be very small, though I can see how the layers, and being bamboo, mean they can perhaps get awy with it. It is as trim as a Swaddlebees pocket and fits her beautifully. However...it has had what I'd call 2 proper tests, whereby Bea has done her rather impressive hosepipe gallon wees, and it has failed miserably to cope each time. DH picked her up yesterday and got totally soaked - within a matter of minutes (I had just put it on her) the wetness had wicked right across both sides of the legholes on the outer bit to virtually meet in the middle. I think I may contact Twinkle about this- it is clearly not going to suit Bea.

Lou

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:37 pm

Oh dear! :? Yes I would definately complain! I can understand some nappies not coping with huge wees but to leak within minutes is rubbish!

I'll be giving those a miss then! :shock:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat