hf1

I got funds! What to buy??????

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: I got funds! What to buy??????

Postby emmalala » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 pm

dans in a large at ten months but tbh its a bit big on him, on the first snaps so he'd fit in a meduim

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: I got funds! What to buy??????

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Ruth wrote:Size wise, how do they compare to an itti bitti? He's in medium now with them so do I get a medium?

Grace has JUST grown out of her smalls...
Mediums have quite big leg holes...
I've ordered larges with a medium rise as Hanna suggested they'd fit better...

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: I got funds! What to buy??????

Postby happytails » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm

DD is 6 months and fits Mediums and larges (standard rise for the large) she is 17lbs ish with chunky thighs.

She fits the larges better, which is a shame as i have 4 meds and only 1 large, christmas is coming up though :twisted: :giggle:

xx

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: I got funds! What to buy??????

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
Ruth wrote:Size wise, how do they compare to an itti bitti? He's in medium now with them so do I get a medium?

Grace has JUST grown out of her smalls...
Mediums have quite big leg holes...
I've ordered larges with a medium rise as Hanna suggested they'd fit better...

you will have to let us know what they are like Steph

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: I got funds! What to buy??????

Postby Ruth » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 pm

would you lot like to explain to me how I have just managed to spend £25 on one nappy??!?!??!?!!?? :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sssshhhhh! Don't tell DH! He would be :furious:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: I got funds! What to buy??????

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:
Ruth wrote:Size wise, how do they compare to an itti bitti? He's in medium now with them so do I get a medium?

Grace has JUST grown out of her smalls...
Mediums have quite big leg holes...
I've ordered larges with a medium rise as Hanna suggested they'd fit better...

you will have to let us know what they are like Steph


Katie's latest WNSS is a large with standard rise and it fits perfectly. :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: I got funds! What to buy??????

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Ruth wrote:would you lot like to explain to me how I have just managed to spend £25 on one nappy??!?!??!?!!?? :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sssshhhhh! Don't tell DH! He would be :furious:


:giggle: It is worth it though, WN's are gorgeous!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: I got funds! What to buy??????

Postby Ruth » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Not sure I've ordered the right size now. Went for a medium, standard rise. He's 14lb 9& doesn't have chunky legs. 3 months old today. Still on the first poppers on his itti.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: I got funds! What to buy??????

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Louise wrote:
Ruth wrote:would you lot like to explain to me how I have just managed to spend £25 on one nappy??!?!??!?!!?? :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sssshhhhh! Don't tell DH! He would be :furious:


:giggle: It is worth it though, WN's are gorgeous!

:giggle: they are completely worth it!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat