hf1

I'm not sure how it happened BUT....

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

I'm not sure how it happened BUT....

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:27 pm

I have just spent about £65 on nappies tonight!!!

granted I did need to get some large pockets as all mine are medium and getting too small.

HOWEVER I have only just listed a handful of nappies and have ordered... wait for it... 5 preloved off Jan, 1 very naughty embroidered pocket of weenotions, and 2 new large Happy Heinys off cumfy bumfy... one of which is the cow hide as I was so sad to sell mine, BUT it is made from the proper PUL apparently it's proper new! Oh and a Wrap off nick too. mega whoopsie!!

Best not tell James eh?!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:29 pm

OOOOOOooooooopppps!!!
oh well, at least it alliviates my guilt!!!
tho what will your secret Santa have to say about it!?

hee hee, its nice not to be the only naughty one!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:44 am

ooops indeed but WOOHOO to new nappies :D

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:57 am

that's a bargain though! :wink:

9 items in total for £65!

I know of some women who spend more than that on 1 nappy!! then james would have something to say hey??

jan x

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:09 am

Well I was doing really well buying 2 hand bits and bobs. THEN I couldn't resist a weenotions which came to about £15!!

THEN I was listing my HH so wanted to see how much they were new as I'd forgotten and saw they were doing the cow hide again!! so ended up buying to brand new HH. But the new cow hide is in the material of the solid colours so looking forward to trying that.

AND I still have £30 in my paypal :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: I'm not sure how it happened BUT....

Postby Rae » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:33 am

HannahBanana wrote:2 new large Happy Heinys off cumfy bumfy... one of which is the cow hide as I was so sad to sell mine, BUT it is made from the proper PUL apparently it's proper new!

Yeah, Kayleigh has the HH poly PUL cow hide. It's my favourite pocket (at the moment). The 2 microfibre boosters it comes with are good, but I can see myself swapping one of the microfibres for a hemp soon. As far as a birth to potty - I think they are joking, because even in the smallest setting it is quite big.

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:41 am

Oooo lol and I thought the £25 I spent yesterday was bad! :D

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

W00H00 new nappies and if it was paypal funds then it wasn't 'real' m0ney was it :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:28 pm

jules070603 wrote:W00H00 new nappies and if it was paypal funds then it wasn't 'real' m0ney was it :lol:

Made that statement to James yesterday and he got all stropopy about it and said "if it's not real then i'll have it" misery guts! I've not told him exactly how much I've made on ebay lol!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat