hf1

The problem with using Minki's at night is.....

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

The problem with using Minki's at night is.....

Postby Jenni&Babes » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:43 am

....my nappy bucket is full with one of them and 3/4 'day' nappies lol! :roll: I'm not due to wash again until tomorrow but it will never fit todays nappies as well! :shock:

Me thinks I need a bigger bucket now! :?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:50 am

I seem to notice this problem as well. Wondering if it is worth my while to buy a bigger bucket. In saying that, a full bucket + 4 or 5 more nappies (in the wet nappy bag) are a full load in the machine.

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:58 am

Rae wrote:I seem to notice this problem as well. Wondering if it is worth my while to buy a bigger bucket. In saying that, a full bucket + 4 or 5 more nappies (in the wet nappy bag) are a full load in the machine.

Oh yes I do have one of the wet bag thingys - never used it though! It's a Tots Bots one and the PUL inside makes it impossible to pull the draw strings closed!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:21 am

We have one of the minki ones, and it is the pink with flowers on it. Wasn't my first choice of pattern, but works well none the less. Have also got sick of trying to get it washed and dried in a hurry, so have just ordered a wee notions one, and am waiting for that to arrive.

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:46 am

Rae wrote:We have one of the minki ones, and it is the pink with flowers on it. Wasn't my first choice of pattern, but works well none the less. Have also got sick of trying to get it washed and dried in a hurry, so have just ordered a wee notions one, and am waiting for that to arrive.

Ooo don't tempt me to look on Wee Notions again!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat