hf1

When did your LO go into Toddler Bedbugs?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

When did your LO go into Toddler Bedbugs?

Postby Frances » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 am

I'm about to order a couple and can't decide between M/L and Toddler. Jas is about 23lb (guesstimate) and is on the second tightest M/L both waist and leg. Thanks!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: When did your LO go into Toddler Bedbugs?

Postby mabo » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 am

I had a toddler bedbug for Anna when she was around the same age, but weighing slightly less and it fitter her fine, never had any leaks or anything.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 am

I can answer cause I still have Kaydi in M/L but i di think i will order toddler next time. Kaydi is quite chunky though.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:23 am

Thanks, think I'm going to go for toddler, we'll get longer use out of them and hopefully we can use them boosted as night nappies when Jasmine pt's in the day.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:51 am

I can get Jonathan into the M/L bedbug and he is 37lbs. I think because he is quite a bit older though that he is skinnier than a younger toddler He can also wear it on the second loosest. Lucas being tiny wears it on the tightest. No idea about in between as only started using it a couple of months back :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Are the toddler ones more absorbant that the m/l, I gave up on them because of all the m/f in them??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Katie's M/Ls still fit Ryan although I'd probably buy toddler ones if I was buying specifically for him as they'll be slightly more absorbent.

Kirstyh wrote:Are the toddler ones more absorbant that the m/l, I gave up on them because of all the m/f in them??

They will be as they are bigger so more surface area to absorb the wee. They still have mf in though unless you get a custom and ask for bamboo or cotton instead of the mf.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Blake has been in toddler for about 3 months (so that he can share Toby's night nappies). He is 27 lbs and tall so could get away with the M/L but the toddler ones are fine on him.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Louise wrote:Katie's M/Ls still fit Ryan although I'd probably buy toddler ones if I was buying specifically for him as they'll be slightly more absorbent.

Kirstyh wrote:Are the toddler ones more absorbant that the m/l, I gave up on them because of all the m/f in them??

They will be as they are bigger so more surface area to absorb the wee. They still have mf in though unless you get a custom and ask for bamboo or cotton instead of the mf.

We have 3 XL UDNNs and the difference in absorbency to the larges is quite dramatic - they are a lot larger. I imagine this is also true of bedbugs.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat