Your babies nappy wardrobe!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Your babies nappy wardrobe!!!

Postby clothmama » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:50 am

:lol: :lol: Ok who plans and thinks about what nappies you are going to use? Who has a pattern of what nappies go on when? Out and about different to home? Or am I the only mad one!!?? :twisted: :twisted:

I tend to have pocket days then 2 part nappy days and if the launry isn't dry terry sqaure days lol!! If he is wearing his baby legs then I definately think about which nappy/wrap to go with them! I imagine this will get worse as summer comes and I have him in tshirts and nappies only :oops: :lol: :!:

I often put a fluffle on as his first nappy in the morning, esp if I don't get him out of his pj's straight away as they are stretchy enough to go over the top and it makes him all cuddly!

Out and about I use pockets everytime!

If he seems a bit ill or off colour I tend to put him in cuddly 2 part nappies for no reason other than they seem comfy and cuddly on a sick baby!! :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: I am mad arn't I lol!!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:37 am

I used to go for swaddlebees first and then bamboozles and ten whatever is left.

But little madam Katie started to choose her own - if you got one she didn't want she'd just shake her head and say no (where's my baby gone, she thinks she's about 3 I think!). So she was choosing her own instead - lilac or aqua bamboozles her favourites!

Now I'm lucky to get a nappy on her - and if I do it comes straight off again. :roll: Got the potty out but the floor gets it more often than not, altohugh we've had a couple of proud potty moments. I thought I'd have another year or so of nappies (she's only 19mths) but maybe not boo hoo :cry:

Ali

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:39 pm

No your not the only one :lol: :wink:

We have certain nappies to go with different outfits :!: It depends what she's wearing and where we are going. Pockets with jeans or trousers and 2 part under skirts or dresses where bulk isn't an issue :wink:

I keep showing off nappies for changing her in public :lol:

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Definitely not the only one! :lol:

First thing in the morning Matthew usually wears a bamboozle and wool longies. After his mid morning nap he gets changed into his outfit for the day - bamboozle and wrap underneath.

Bumgenius are kept for when we're out and about.

Swaddlebees OV used if someone's coming over or we're going out visiting...

Too much thought going into nappies here :oops:

Joanne

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:06 pm

I use MEOS as 'stay-at-home-nappies', although the first nappy of the day is often a Bambino Mio believe it or not (tory knows that these horrible nappies are the reason I gave up for a while!). But this is only because the first poo of the day usually comes about half an hour after waking so I don't want to 'use up' a good nappy! Bamboozles are going out nappies and fuzzis for after swimming, when time is of the essence before tired tears lol! Fuzzis are also a 'wednesday' nappy - I'm out for most of the day at 'baby hour' at a local bookshop, then lunch with friends, then a walk through the park til we end up at a deli for coffee and brownie. Ooh I love Wednesdays!!! Anyway, fuzzis come out with us that day as they take up less room in the change bag. The others just get used as and when, but I think the fuzzis, minki and slinki minki will definitely become favourites when it becomes nappy and t-shirt weather.

Amanda x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:59 pm

ok lets see.......during the day when we stay at home I usually use my tots orignals cause I've only got boring wraps at the moment! And when were out and about we use either our Green Kids pockets or AIO Cushie Tushies cause they both have gorgeous prints! And for something really special when visiting friends or family (who I'm trying to convence) I usually but her in her bright pink bamboo baby beehind (people love the colour) and her rainbow fleece cover, its so bright and nice and soooooo soft that usually wins them over but alas not enough to actually try them :(

BECK : )

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:18 am

I have to say I don't plan as much as you all (you cloth nappy addicted mummies, lol). I don't have particular times for nappies but then my collection isn't that big so I find that I have to take whatever is dry. In saying that though whenever we are going out I like to have pockets just for convenience and cute factor and two parts are often on when at home.

Sam...

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat