hf1

Is there a pull-up and down night nappy???

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Is there a pull-up and down night nappy???

Postby Jenni&Babes » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:14 pm

Because Josh has just got up wanting a wee (and a huge one it was too :shock: ) and it's a bit of a pain in the bum taking off and putting back on an FB with a NB wrap on top! :roll:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:43 pm

minki yoyo but they are HUGE! Lucas looked like a snail when we tried one on him! :lol: :lol:

jan x

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:44 pm

ditch the nb wrap!! you really shouldn't need it hun

jan x

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:50 pm

:shock: wrap and a fuzzi? I guess that's what you mean by FB? like Jan said no need for a wrap with those hun, totally wee proof :D

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:59 pm

Yes I know they don't need a wrap! :roll: But the night it didn't have the wrap it leaked so I just added it for extra security lol :lol: With the wrap it didn't leak so I just stuck with what had worked! :D I will try again without it I just wasn't feeling brave tonight!

Either way even without the wrap it's still a pain to take off and put back on! Something I can whip down and back up would be easier! :D

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 pm

the only other ones I can think of are motherease bedwetter pants!

even the slinki minki yoyos were a bit odd for Lucas!!

Jan x

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:15 pm

pocket bot, night time super waterproof. can either buy a large nappy (good on my 3 year old, pulls up and down easily) or the pull up pants (never tried)

i find them very reliable and very very easy to pull up and down

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Hmm I don't find my PB's last very long in the day so didn't even consider them for night. There isn't much room for stuffing either and I have the large!

What I don't get is how he can have a wee just before bed and still do a huge wee an hour later lol?! :roll:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:18 am

Jenni&Babes wrote:Hmm I don't find my PB's last very long in the day so didn't even consider them for night. There isn't much room for stuffing either and I have the large!
:

Are your PB's cotton? If so they are not long lasting where the poly ones are, and more so the thick pul ones that shevi mentioned. I know Hililary that makes them has a heavy wetter and she uses 8 layers of hemp and a mf cloth with no probs in them!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat