hf1

Wee Notions help

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Wee Notions help

Postby weefywoo » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 pm

I had a medium side snap from WN that never really fit Imogen it was too tight round her waist & I had to sell it on by the time she was 4 mths :-? , does anyone have a Large with a standard rise who could tell me how they compare to a medium or be able to show me a pic??
It's strange as the med NL fit her perfectly.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Wee Notions help

Postby nappynutter » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:33 pm

The standard rise large is just a little bigger in the rise than the high rise medium. Obviously it's bigger in the waist and more absorbent too.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Have you got any large side snaps or AI2s? They're exactly the same size, only 2 inches shorter. I don't have any mediums anymore to compare but Mediums still fit Katie on the 2nd loosest poppers and Ls with standard rise fit her on the tightest poppers. They're a perfect fit for her atm.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 pm

We have had problems with med WN only plain NL med fit but have had great sucess with a large with med rise SS, waist is a bit big but ok but other than that it is a great fit on tightest snaps. On meds she was on tightest 2nd waist and between 2nd tightest and tightest on the legs. I know Hanna has had similar problems and uses the large with smaller rise also.

Probally not much help but gives you some idea of sizing.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Thanks Ladies :D I'm going to order one and see how it goes ..... A bumblebee stripe me thinks :giggle:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:57 pm

That's what I have literally just ordered lol

I have 3 WNSS in large here ready for Aoife to grow into...would've happily have loaned one to you to see if it fits etc...

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Why did I look, they have some really nice fabrics just now and I promised DH I would be good :cry:.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm

bryc1 wrote:Why did I look, they have some really nice fabrics just now and I promised DH I would be good :cry:.

You can help me decide what to get. I need to get 3 or 4 pockets to replace ones I've sold and I keep changing my mind about what to get. :gaah:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat