hf1

Wee Notions help

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Wee Notions help

Postby emmalala » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm

i need them all! i love the parrot embroidery,on a green minkee, and i love love love the stripy ones! i neeeeeeeeed a bee stripy one! I too promised to be good but not sure if i can do it, i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed them! :giggle:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:50 pm

emmalala wrote:i need them all! i love the parrot embroidery,on a green minkee, and i love love love the stripy ones! i neeeeeeeeed a bee stripy one! I too promised to be good but not sure if i can do it, i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed them! :giggle:

I need one too but I can't seem to hit the pay button! I have too many nappies already !!!!
But saying that I was thinking the bumblebee stripey but making the black on the bum thicker & putting on the bumblebee fringe .... Might bee ( :giggle: ) to bumblebeeish then :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm

weefywoo wrote:
emmalala wrote:i need them all! i love the parrot embroidery,on a green minkee, and i love love love the stripy ones! i neeeeeeeeed a bee stripy one! I too promised to be good but not sure if i can do it, i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed them! :giggle:

I need one too but I can't seem to hit the pay button! I have too many nappies already !!!!
But saying that I was thinking the bumblebee stripey but making the black on the bum thicker & putting on the bumblebee fringe .... Might bee ( :giggle: ) to bumblebeeish then :hohoho: :hohoho:

bumblebeeish sounds fab. i was toying with the bee fringe ages ago.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:30 pm

And what about a new NN, you'll have to get one of those to try. I ordered two. :lol:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:35 pm

nappynutter wrote:And what about a new NN, you'll have to get one of those to try. I ordered two. :lol:

I bought their instock one yesterday :giggle:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:40 pm

weefywoo wrote:
nappynutter wrote:And what about a new NN, you'll have to get one of those to try. I ordered two. :lol:

I bought their instock one yesterday :giggle:

I would have bought that one if it had been Ooga blue. :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:41 pm

im soooo jealous. hav no paypal funds to buy any new WNs :cry:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:47 pm

emmalala wrote:im soooo jealous. hav no paypal funds to buy any new WNs :cry:

Ditto :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Louise wrote:
bryc1 wrote:Why did I look, they have some really nice fabrics just now and I promised DH I would be good :cry:.

You can help me decide what to get. I need to get 3 or 4 pockets to replace ones I've sold and I keep changing my mind about what to get. :gaah:

love this

http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=3359

this but purple

http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=3354

plus the bee one.

Have you decided?

I am tempted to try the NN though aswell as another WNSS, thinking a brown with pink spot to match the dress Frances is kindly sending us and long sleve vest I bought from Kirsty. I think I need to get DH to change my passwords I can't be trusted :giggle: :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat