Postby Allie » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Groan, why did I click on that link :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Bububebe sale

Postby moonfruit » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:03 pm

scrunchkins wrote:Groan, why did I click on that link :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Fatal isn't it. Thankfully, dh was walking the dog at the time :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Thankfully nothing jumped out at me, I would love to know how they say these can double as a night time nappy???? I would have to boost it to the eye balls on Gracie and she isn't a heavy wetter, the are pretty and a nice fit though. x

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:13 pm

I soo should not of clicked here :giggle: 3 on the way opps.

rhead wrote:
mummytofive wrote: If all the ones that have been on their way to me for 1-5 weeks do ever arrive I will officially have way too many but I couldn't resist, probably because all the others haven't bloody arrived yet!! :babyrolleyes: Oh well, I'm sure I'll cope somehow...

You know where I am if you have too many :giggle: That is of course if I am still alive :oops:. Thanks for tip off I think :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Oh dear... I've looked...

Need to beg OH for his PP password!!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Thankfully nothing jumped out at me, I would love to know how they say these can double as a night time nappy???? I would have to boost it to the eye balls on Gracie and she isn't a heavy wetter, the are pretty and a nice fit though. x

I don't know, I'm finding these super-absorbent... they regularly last us 4-5 hours without being wet all the way through, which I cant say about any of our other nappies!

I'm second guessing whether I should have gotten more too (I liked the green minkee too :giggle:) but suppose I was sensible "only" buying 4 :lol:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:25 pm

rhead wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Thankfully nothing jumped out at me, I would love to know how they say these can double as a night time nappy???? I would have to boost it to the eye balls on Gracie and she isn't a heavy wetter, the are pretty and a nice fit though. x

I don't know, I'm finding these super-absorbent... they regularly last us 4-5 hours without being wet all the way through, which I cant say about any of our other nappies!

I'm second guessing whether I should have gotten more too (I liked the green minkee too :giggle:) but suppose I was sensible "only" buying 4 :lol:

I'm glad you bought 4, I feel quite virtous now. I only bought 3. :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 pm

:hohoho: I was lucky too, everybody was outside so I was able to shop in peace!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Im sat here STILL with four of them in my pp account...cant bring myself to press send though :hohoho: :hohoho:

Why did you send me the link :giggle: My mutts came today and the fit is lovely so i know im going to love these...and my longies have been sent today....WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat