hf1

Bububebe sale

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Bububebe sale

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:30 pm

i 'm a bit confused. i thought it was in US $ but jabula nappies say they are from canada. is it us or canadian $ that i pay in?

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:31 pm

winniewheresmypooh wrote:i 'm a bit confused. i thought it was in US $ but jabula nappies say they are from canada. is it us or canadian $ that i pay in?

US dollars :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:34 pm

mummytofive wrote:Thanks Rachel, my credit card now has another £60 on it :-? :hohoho:

Although Ted will be very impressed :mrgreen:

:giggle: They did have some lovely boyish prints. If all the ones that have been on their way to me for 1-5 weeks do ever arrive I will officially have way too many but I couldn't resist, probably because all the others haven't bloody arrived yet!! :babyrolleyes: Oh well, I'm sure I'll cope somehow...

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:38 pm

I only got one boyish print, got 2 minkees :oops: Maybe I should have got more :hohoho:

Let me know if you decide to get rid of any. These are better than the GM's for Ted.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:38 pm

I definatly need to sell all my BG's now. this forum has introduced me to far too many loverly nappies to justify keeping them and now i need the funds :giggle:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:39 pm

rhead wrote:[If all the ones that have been on their way to me for 1-5 weeks do ever arrive I will officially have way too many but I couldn't resist, probably because all the others haven't bloody arrived yet!! :babyrolleyes: Oh well, I'm sure I'll cope somehow...

Can you have too many nappies?

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:40 pm

winniewheresmypooh wrote:I definatly need to sell all my BG's now. this forum has introduced me to far too many loverly nappies to justify keeping them and now i need the funds :giggle:

Oooooohhhhhhh I might be interested in a couple. Will and Lottie start playgroup in a couple of weeks and trying to find easy nappies. Only have a couple of UD's with aplix. Thought poppers might complicate things. :-?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:43 pm

I don't know, I think I might be toeing the line! Most of my Bububebes are minkee too, they're extra scrummy. :mrgreen:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 pm

rhead wrote:I don't know, I think I might be toeing the line! Most of my Bububebes are minkee too, they're extra scrummy. :mrgreen:

I think I'm going to get nappy envy. :giggle:

I knew I should have ordered the green and the dalmation one as well :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat