hf1

Monday night fluffy bums!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Monday night fluffy bums!

Postby twinkletot » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Ds is in a stuffie and WN fleece wrap. It's the only combination that seems to work at night for us :giggle: .

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Will is in a bedbug with new (to us, thanks karenandgeorgia) and longies, Lottie is in a well stuffed stuffie and Pixie Knit scrappies and Ted is wearing a bedbug, fleece soaker and cut4cloth sleepsuit.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:44 pm

dans in a WNNN and longies from TNG and baileys in a yacky sposie cos he has the runs :-?

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Dexter is in a purple BBH on loan to us from Frances with mummy knitted longies on top and Harriet is wearing her iced giraffe puddlekins with mummy knitted longies on top :D

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Findlay has gone to bed in a WNNL (blue cotton velour outer with a monster on the bum), a EP hemp insert folded into 3 in the wet zone for extra boosting and a Little Kiwis rabbit wrap. He's banned from his woolies at night at the mo as he seems to have a horrendously runny explosive nappy overnight each night, yuck!

He's got a 'growing taller everyday' long sleeved bodysuit, Tigger socks, Winnie the Pooh sleepsuit and a cardie and blankets knitted by my Nana's friend on over the top. He looks so cute :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Iris is wearing a Bedbug and Pixie Knit bloomers.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Antonia has her blue and orange ooga booga Dunk n Fluff that her daddy bought :lol: and her dragonflair longies on top. She is currently :bf: and f*rting like a trooper so I think she might be in for a change before she drops off! :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Archie is in a boosted LL and purple couche cover. Before this he was also in a boosted LL, but decided to do a poo!

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 pm

rhead wrote:Lili's winding down, ready for bed in a Dreamscape and WN wrap. :mrgreen: She's also just recently learned to say "night-night" :giggle:

aww I love it when they can say night always sounds cute.

Roxy has gone to bed in your old cozzybums boosted with GK hemp,though I really think it didn't need it just making sure covered by pink camo fleece soaker hope it works as not used either at night before.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat