hf1

Oooops

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Oooops

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:11 pm

oh lovely, i quite fancied the Bee one but we don't use them enough to justify another for Noah.

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Haven't been buying many nappies at all lately, but I just had to order something from Upsy Daisy before their site closed :D , so:

new:
1 large UD fitted, yellow bamboo terry with velour inner
1 large UD side snap wrap with minki outer in lagoon green (I'm not very good at the names of various minky :giggle: , as I've owned very little nappies/wraps in these fabrics!)
1 xl UD side snap wrap with minki outer in orange/yellow slush gelato
toy doctor/medical kit for Abigail (to stash away early for her birthday in Nov)

used:
9 WN san pro
1 Phil & Teds e3 double buggy (ahem, it's actually my 2nd P&T to buy in the past 10 days! :oops: I loved the first one so much I had to buy a second one, so that husband and I can get out for long walks and have all 3 children in buggies! :mrgreen: )
6 pairs of tights for Abigail

... I *think* that's all that I'm expecting in the post!

Well, apart from a very big purchase of buying a bigger house at the end of this month! :hohoho: Signing papers on the 28th of this month, so I have a ton of work to get down with packing! :roll:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:52 pm

paintedclaws wrote:oh lovely, i quite fancied the Bee one but we don't use them enough to justify another for Noah.

I like the bee one too. I have just sold my itti's so I have to replace them with something. It had may aswell be something really pretty :D .

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 pm

I have bought some more!!!

emmajayne33 wrote:1 puddlekins day (I think :-? )
1 Flutterby fluff night
1 itti and some wipes

And that's it nappy wise :cry:

Non nappy;

Puddlekins mini snuggle
Puddlekins Stoff stuff
ELC parcel - did a christmas shop!
Some Pixie knits wool

Approved by Kayleigh top
Booby reminder bracelet :)

and I forgot to put these in before...
A M&S order of nursery clothes and winter clothes for Abbie
Next order of autumn and winter clothes for Abbie and Isaac

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm also now waiting for a new-style Night Notions :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 am

mabo wrote:At the moment I am just waiting for the Dunk n Fluff nappies - though that will probably change as the weekend approaches as I have my eye on several things :giggle:

ETA - I'd forgotten that my Andy Pandy Bummis wrap was also dispatched this week :giggle: and I've just ordered some more soapbricks :roll:

I love it when unexpected fluff turns up - the orders you forget about because you've ordered so much recently :oops: - just found my second trial pack of Medium Itti's and a pre-loved Rainbow Velvet WN wrap from Sarah on here on the doorstep :wine:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:29 am

tanya2007 wrote:I'm like you Hanna and buy in bursts. This one has lasred a little longer than usual :giggle:

I am currently waiting on:
3 preloved Fluff n Stuff heavy wetters
3 Guerillafluff
2 Dunk n Fluff
Tester crops/longies from Luscious Little Somethings

Going to order soon (when DH isn't around :giggle:):
A new pair of longies
A new style WNNN (if Suzanne answers my email)

Oops :oops: A custom slot for Approved by Kayleigh just checked itself out :oops: Gonna get an appliqued t-shirt for Bella and a bag for me :)

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:02 am

Added to the above items, now I've just gone and bought a pre-loved HL Tri Tone! :mrgreen: so, more exciting fluff - to keep me going until the UD customs are made! :)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 am

tanya2007 wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:I'm like you Hanna and buy in bursts. This one has lasred a little longer than usual :giggle:

I am currently waiting on:
3 preloved Fluff n Stuff heavy wetters
3 Guerillafluff
2 Dunk n Fluff
Tester crops/longies from Luscious Little Somethings

Going to order soon (when DH isn't around :giggle:):
A new pair of longies

Oops :oops: A custom slot for Approved by Kayleigh just checked itself out :oops: Gonna get an appliqued t-shirt for Bella and a bag for me :)

Even more oops :oops: I have just ordered a large WNNN with the new style booster - but the booster is completely bamboo :) DH is gonna kill me!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat