hf1

What nappies do you use when you go out??

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:44 pm

If I'm going out for a long time or if I know she's going to be sitting in the pushchair for a while then I only use a two-parter as I find them so much more reliable. My wambamboo is my slimest one and is great.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:52 pm

I always boost FBs but when we're out I do tend to stick to pockets, the cuter the better!! :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:01 pm

Our bumgenius with their microfibre insert + a easy peasy hemp booster works well. However, I would trade my bumgenius nappies for more one size happy heinys (we have the cow print, but the rest of the poly PUL ones are solid colours) if I could afford to. I find the one size HH will last longer with just the 2 microfibre inserts than the insert combo I have in my BG's.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:26 pm

fuzzis with a super bamboo insert and a fuzzi microfibre insert in there too just for good measure :wink:

still trim (never had a prob with clothes fitting ds) and so far so good!!

He did go through a stage of power weeing ages ago whereby he seemed to save wee up and let it all out a once!! no nappy could stand up to that one! luckilly it only lasted a month'ish!

jan x

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:20 pm

Nappyjan wrote:fuzzis with a super bamboo insert and a fuzzi microfibre insert in there too just for good measure :wink:

still trim (never had a prob with clothes fitting ds) and so far so good!!

He did go through a stage of power weeing ages ago whereby he seemed to save wee up and let it all out a once!! no nappy could stand up to that one! luckilly it only lasted a month'ish!

jan x

Thanks! I'll try that when I get my 2 more super bamboos! :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat