hf1

WNAI2 for heavy wetters?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

WNAI2 for heavy wetters?

Postby Frances » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:25 pm

I'm guessing not! Jasmine has started to wet heavily again now she's discovered (diluted) juice, and although I'd love to order a WNAI2, I realise that fitteds are probably the way to go now. Still, I'd love to hear how people are getting on with these as I can't find reviews in the reviews section. Thanks!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: WNAI2 for heavy wetters?

Postby flutterby » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Summer's not a heavy wetter so I really can't comment, that said she has never out wee'd hers, but has out wee'd her ittis on occasion, would you like to borrow ours to try it??

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:35 pm

I've got 4 of these now and i love them :D Although i'm not sure Lottie is aheavy wetter or not :-? All mine have the 6 layer insert topped with BV and seem to last her 3-4hrs at least (would probably last longer but i've not tried). I did buy one pre-loved which isn't as good but then i think its because it has microterry and minkee top on it (this one tends to leak after a couple of hours :( )
I find the fit really good, just like the NL's and they look super cute too :D

You could borrow one of mine if you like and see how Jasmine gets on with them before you buy new??

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 pm

I find that they get damp around the legs a lot sooner than our WN pockets (so I'd say less reliable) - I also find bamboo toweling on its own (or nearly - 3 out of 4 or 5 out of 6 layers) not that impressive... I prefer a 4-layer insert with a hemp booster in the middle to a 6-layer insert, but either way not sure I'd recommend them for a heavy wetter, any more than I would a minkee pocket.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm

we need the 6 layer insert but still i find these less reliable than the WNSS pocket. WE have 2 WNAI2s, dd can be quite a heavy wetter, we have to boost her NL to last 4 hours, the 6 layer inserts are good for the NL too x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Thanks all - given the feedback from Rachel and Sarah I think I'll give them a miss for now (shouldn't buy much more anyway!) but thanks very much for the offer Julie and Hanna :hug:
Last edited by Frances on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Both my girls are medium to heavy wetters and these just could not cut it even with the 6 layer insert, They were wet around the legs in about 1/2 an hour :(

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:16 pm

And your post has just convinced me Frances! Ta, that's £20 saved :giggle:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies