So what's your worst....

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

So what's your worst....

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:42 pm

Stained nappy?

Bit grim, yes I know. But just hanging out a cleaned nappy load and thinking how I need to tackle some stains so I can sell on. Incidentally the ones with the worst staining are my fuzzi bunz. In fact ONLY my fuzzi bunz. I've had 2 of my HH just as long and they're not stained at all.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:45 pm

Think my BG is but it's not too bad.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:47 pm

Luckily none but all my microfibre inserts are discoloured! What can I use to get them white again. Sunshine hasn't worked this week as it is so weak.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:48 pm

Actually I was hanging up some nappies this morning and thinking how much I need a nice hot sunny day to get rid of some stains. Especially from the last week, all the antibiotics Charlotte had must have done something to her system as we haven't had anything solid since before she was ill (sorry tmi) and her nappies are looking a little worse for wear.

We have one particular ME onesize from yesterday which is very bad but I am sure a little bit of sunshine would do it the world of good.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:00 pm

I think some old pre-loved bamboozles that I have used a bit. Figure I can dye them some random darker colour and then there will be no problem. As for the pockets - the elastic around the legs of some of my BG's aren't perfect.

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:30 pm

My worst stained ones are my terry squares, although thinking about it most of the rest are coloured so I probably just can't see the stains :lol:

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:18 pm

A Fuzzi Bunz that somehow worked it's way down the back of the washing baskets and bucket... and stayed there for a week against a radiator (no, I didn't smell it! No idea how). Mouldy poo. Pretty grim and it's not been right since...

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:24 am

skaheadpunk wrote:A Fuzzi Bunz that somehow worked it's way down the back of the washing baskets and bucket... and stayed there for a week against a radiator (no, I didn't smell it! No idea how). Mouldy poo. Pretty grim and it's not been right since...

Nice!!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:25 am

Charliemum wrote:Actually I was hanging up some nappies this morning and thinking how much I need a nice hot sunny day to get rid of some stains. Especially from the last week, all the antibiotics Charlotte had must have done something to her system as we haven't had anything solid since before she was ill (sorry tmi) and her nappies are looking a little worse for wear.

We have one particular ME onesize from yesterday which is very bad but I am sure a little bit of sunshine would do it the world of good.

Ahhhh that's probably why I've noticed it more as not been hanging in the sunshine!! They're not awful but could do with a bit of stain removal tbh!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat