hf1

So what's your worst....

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:58 pm

My ONLY stained nappy is a preloved Slinki Minki - but it was only £2.50 and I knew it was stained!

Flynn hasn't stained anything yet thankfully even with his worst poos! Is it usually the yucky weaning poos that cause the stains?

Although I am a bit concerned about a bright orange one he did in a LL yesterday afternoon just after I'd put the nappy wash on! :shock: :roll: I guess I will find out tomorrow when I wash again lol! I got the worst out in the toilet but it was still a bit grim!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:03 pm

We've had no problems with stains for ages until Zac started weaning. Now he's gone from going about twice a week to going twice a day and it's bright orange! :shock: :shock: These nappies are really going to need some sunshine. :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:04 pm

i have a yellow BG which is the same colour both inside and out!!!
i swear i would win this if it was a competition!!
i should really put them outsiide abit, i have had some sun, am just abit lazy!!!

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:25 pm

kt24 wrote:We've had no problems with stains for ages until Zac started weaning. Now he's gone from going about twice a week to going twice a day and it's bright orange! :shock: :shock: These nappies are really going to need some sunshine. :lol:

Ah thankfully weaning poos were a thing of the past by the time I discovered cloth! :lol: I'll get to experience that next time around! :roll:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:40 pm

Jenni&Babes wrote:Ah thankfully weaning poos were a thing of the past by the time I discovered cloth! :lol: I'll get to experience that next time around! :roll:

What are you telling us?

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat