Blueberrys....not so in love!!!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Blueberrys....not so in love!!!

Postby JanX » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:21 pm

Just to give another view on them :wink: :wink:

I ordered a couple of blueberrys to cheer myself up (don't ask ) and 1st of all they sent me a burgandy instead of a ruby

I got the fire opal I ordered straight away and it has to be one of the nicest nappies I have ever seen, the colours are amazing!

I got my ruby the other day and as much as I love the colour detail, blueberry have only gone and stitched a blueberry label and the size label accross the bum right through the pul whats all that about??

It looks ridiculous and if it's anything like the old swaddlebees it will leak through the stitching holes

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:08 am

I have noticed that alot of people have been moaning about the new labels, does seem to spoil the look somewhat.

Having said that I have now given in at last and ordered one from Babykind - thought I would try them out with my discount and I need one to demo don't I? :wink:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:12 am

Charliemum wrote:I have noticed that alot of people have been moaning about the new labels, does seem to spoil the look somewhat.

Having said that I have now given in at last and ordered one from Babykind - thought I would try them out with my discount and I need one to demo don't I? :wink:

Oh course you do!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:27 am

I really wanted a blueberry but they're so expensive! and THEN I went and ordered a crushed velvet wee notions avec embroidery pmsl!

I actually tried to order the emerald one and soemthing else and they were out of stock so I gave up!

Maybe once I've sold Erin's highchair and playpen I might treated myself... I mean Erin to one :lol: :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat