hf1

Can't decide what to buy....

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Can't decide what to buy....

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:52 pm

I have a fair bit of pp so I thought i'd splash out but i'm having difficulties deciding which one or two of these nappies to buy :-? , please help me choose:

GM Lavender OBV
http://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?ma ... cts_id=276

Bububebe Barrel of Monkeys
http://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?ma ... cts_id=212

or

Bububebe Dinosaurs
http://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?ma ... cts_id=262

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Can't decide what to buy....

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:55 pm

They all look really nice Allie, so can't help you there, but none of them have particularly good reputations for heavy wetters, which is one of the reasons I haven't bought any (the other being they are all front fastening).

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Re: Can't decide what to buy....

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:57 pm

tanya2007 wrote:They all look really nice Allie, so can't help you there, but none of them have particularly good reputations for heavy wetters, which is one of the reasons I haven't bought any (the other being they are all front fastening).


I know the GM's definitely work for us as I borrowed one from Tory (megansmummy) and with extra boosting it did 8 hours overnight but not sure about the bububebes. I've spent a lot of money on nappies lately and then had to sell them on as they just don't suit my chunkle for various reasons :-? :cry: :cry:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Can't decide what to buy....

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Allie, i would go for the GM and the dino print bububebe :)

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Re: Can't decide what to buy....

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 pm

megansmummy wrote:Allie, i would go for the GM and the dino print bububebe :)


Yep, I think the GM is a definite, I blame you btw :giggle: :giggle: but still not sure which bububebe :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Can't decide what to buy....

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 pm

The GM is too boring for me :oops: I like the dino bububebe though.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Can't decide what to buy....

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Dinos!! Only because if Dawn had it she'd walk around doing her George from Peppa Pig-esque dino impression :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Can't decide what to buy....

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm

scrunchkins wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:They all look really nice Allie, so can't help you there, but none of them have particularly good reputations for heavy wetters, which is one of the reasons I haven't bought any (the other being they are all front fastening).


I know the GM's definitely work for us as I borrowed one from Tory (megansmummy) and with extra boosting it did 8 hours overnight but not sure about the bububebes. I've spent a lot of money on nappies lately and then had to sell them on as they just don't suit my chunkle for various reasons :-? :cry: :cry:

Yep me too, which is why I am now only buying those I know work. Gone are my days of experimentation :cry:

I hope you can decide soon. And I agree with the others that the Dino one is the cutest. The other two are a little plain for my tastes.
Last edited by tanya on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Can't decide what to buy....

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm

scrunchkins wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Allie, i would go for the GM and the dino print bububebe :)


Yep, I think the GM is a definite, I blame you btw :giggle: :giggle: but still not sure which bububebe :-?


LOL yeah I cant really deny that :oops: I havent tried a bububebe...

Or you could order two funky looking GM's direct from goodmama... or cloth bums r us...dont know which they have in stock though...

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat