hf1

Finally - bye bye Pampers we'll miss you!!!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Finally - bye bye Pampers we'll miss you!!!

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:15 am

And I thought my two were tiny at birth, Riley was 3lbs, and Lachlan 4lbs. But its great to finally fit into all the new clothes :wink: . Riley is still tiny and in x-small cloth, so if you need any advice on what fits teeny bubs I have tried heaps!

It was a great moment to dump the disposables bin.... I hated that machine!

And I know what you mean about expressing every 3 hours! I felt like a cow, but like you I managed for 8 weeks :lol:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:12 am

:wine: congrats on your gorgeous baby and yay to dumping the smelling pampers and opting for lovely fluff! :wine: and yes, they all think im crazy too :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:31 am

:wine: Yay for finally being able to use your cloth. :wine: Everyone around here thinks I'm mad too (apart from my twin sis - she loves her cloth too :D ).

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:03 am

Yay for finally being able to use your cloth and congratulations on your gorgeous baby :)

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
mrsdimples
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mrsdimples » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 am

Yay for baby's bum in cloth fulltime, it is soooee much nicer and a huge gold star to you for expressing for 8 weeks. I only did 2 weeks of feeding from one boob & expressing from the other & that was HARD. :wine:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 am

:wine: congrats on starting to use cloth you do get alot of :shock: faces but i love cloth and think its far better for baby i don't think u will miss pampers lol

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Yay enjoy your fluff :mrgreen:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:00 pm

Yay enjoy your fluff! Size 0 Bambeasies are v good 'off the shelf' nappies for teenies and Weenotions pockets are fantastic and they will add extra leg and waist poppers to the small nappies to make them little enough if you ask :mrgreen: Nappies by Minki XS pockets are good for nighttime use too :)

Huge congrats on hitting the 7lb mark! (we've just reached a whopping 8lb 6 here) I know what you mean about the excitement of newborn clothes, Findlay has finally started wearing his newborn babygros at night now as his smaller ones don't quite fit over his night nappy but it's huge on his top half :giggle: I packed away all the 'absolutely huge' newborn clothes when he was born and now on unpacking some of them again I'm all excited as I had forgotten what I'd bought :hohoho:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Enjoy using cloth!we've had to use disposables for 2 couple of nights lately due to broken washing machine!most people think you're mad for using cloth!i think they get bored of it when louise and i get together!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat