hf1

Where are they hiding???

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Where are they hiding???

Postby MrsWeirdo » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:14 am

I've lost a night notions outer, an embroidered WNOS half a set of Itti inserts....

I can accept that the WNOS might be lost, it could have fallen out of the change bag or something, it happens but I'm still :x about it...

As for the Itti's they stay attached to the outers all the time and the ony time they are ever likey to be separated is in the washing machine.

Now, as for the NN, they never, ever leave the house.... I've looked everywhere.

My DH doesn't understand.... he doesn't understand, but I am a bit OCDish about losing things...

Where are my lovely nappies???

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Where are they hiding???

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: That is slightly weird to loose that many nappies :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm really vague and forgetful and I dont' think I've even managed to loose a nappy!! Do you hang them on an outside clothes line? Is there any chance there is a crazy nappy stealing burglar out there with a thing for WN :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: ???

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 am

Nicked of the washing line??? Or they could be with Gracie's first ever itti i bough and lost months ago!

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:00 am

Jude's lost a blue itti too, I've racked my brain as it should be right there, I even remember when we last used it and it contained a number 2 (sorry TMI :oops: :giggle: ) so I'm also dreading finding it too :roll:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:02 am

Hope they turn up soon. My washing machine seems to have eaten part of a JR soaker last night as I can't find it anywhere. :-?

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby MrsWeirdo » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:10 am

No chance they've been nicked of the line.... I have two Rottweilers roaming my back garden!

It's driving me completely insane..... where are they? They've got to be in the house somewhere....

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 am

I found 2 lost boosters in the middle of the t-shirts in Barney's drawer once, still have no idea how they got there as they aren't washed at the same time as his clothes, but could your missing bits be somewhere like that? Hope you find them.
xx

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:36 pm

i count my inserts, boosters nappies etc into the machine and then count them when they come back out...even been known to hang them on the line in order of what goes with what so that when they come off the line i can assemble them back and ready to be put into the changing unit where each nappy has it own particualr hole with dymo tags :oops: :oops:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat