blueberry's US/UK

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

blueberry's US/UK

Postby caeganol » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:50 pm

hello there,
I was looking at the blueberry's in UK and I think that the price is just too much. I think its better to buy from the US. Even including the P&P it works cheaper if we do a bulk buy.
I am interested in buying some blueberry's and was wondering if any one was interested in doing a bulk buy. I need about 3-4 nappies and if I can get someone to do a 3-4 I think it will come out cheaper. When they are here I will send it to you all.
Just a thought that crossed my mind. Not sure If that's practicle.
Anyone there who can work the logistics if interested is more them welcome to do it
Thanks

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:41 pm

yes I am but santa said i'm not allowed anymore nappies until after we reveal our secret santa presents on friday!!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:40 pm

Bumgenius has started to protect its UK sellers, so the US sellers are no longer allowed to ship to the UK. Since the UK sellers for blueberrys have been set up, I'd check first with the US site, and make sure they will still ship to the UK (just in case).

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:16 pm

don't forget you could get stung by customs if it's a big parcel/order! so could end up costing a lot more!!

jan x

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:59 pm

Hello rae
Thanks for your comment, but I have recently had an order from them, so I don't think there is a problem with protection.

Hannah--there is no rush, coulddo after santa pressie's are opened
Hello Jan----I don't think we are gonna get that mad. Are we???????
xxx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:53 am

caeganol wrote:Hello Jan----I don't think we are gonna get that mad. Are we???????
xxx

Yep my SIL got stung, it seems from what I've read elsewhere it really is the luck of it but about 1 in 3 parcels get stopped!!!!!! I dont' think you end up paying more but if you do get hit you won't end up saving much if any! I've done a couple orders but just for 1 or 2 nappies so it was under the customs amount. hths.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat