hf1

How do you control your spending urges?!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: How do you control your spending urges?!

Postby evansmummy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:31 am

Im sat on hands determined not to buy a tykies....after the bubu sale though its become apparent that i have zero willpower :giggle:

Thats fab CS kirsty, what are you going to get?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:01 am

I have left up to her to choose and gave her a list of embroideries that I like, I am crap at decisions!!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:03 am

:giggle: Even better :giggle: I keep going on the website....must RESIST! Youl have to let me know what there like...im really loving fitteds but pockets not so much :roll:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 am

I'm sort of glad I don't use 2-parters except at night. All the tempting links lately have been for fitteds. The only pockets that really really tempt me are Wee Notions minky with embroidery. So I just don't visit their site if I can help it :wink:

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby MrsWeirdo » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:24 am

Must not look, must not look, must not look, must not look, must not look, must not look, must not look......

I looked.... damn.... :hohoho: I'm so weak, I'm glad I don't have PP!

I don't have my PP linked to anything, no card, no bank account nada.... that way I can't spend any real money I shouldn't and it means I have to spend it on fluff other wise it just sits there, and I wouldn't want it to get lonely :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Annette wrote:I'm sort of glad I don't use 2-parters except at night. All the tempting links lately have been for fitteds. The only pockets that really really tempt me are Wee Notions minky with embroidery. So I just don't visit their site if I can help it :wink:

I've sold the mei tai, WN is my next stop!! :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Got an e-mail from the lovely lady at tykies and the nappy I bought is no longer in stock but as compensation he will upgrade the nappy and do free embroidery, that is kind of her. x

Ooh fab! I'm definitely going to order a few more of those while the special offer's on - should be more absorbent too with an OBV inner and outer rather than a cotton outer. :wink:

:hohoho: at the thread about controlling urges turning into a "hey, buy some of these" tempt-a-thon!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 pm

bryc1 wrote:Is any post on this board safe to read :giggle: . I do not need more temption especially when I am trying really hard to be good and not but Tykies as told DH no more for a while and need to stick with that for more than 3 days this time.

:giggle: at 3 days, tut tut Bryony! Bet you'll be browsing the Tykies embroideries tonight, mua ha ha haaaa!

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:46 pm

I don't :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat