hf1

How do you control your spending urges?!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Re: How do you control your spending urges?!

Postby littlesez » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:05 pm

:oops: i only buy preloved, and only spend whats in my paypal so i sell to buy. have a small collection :(

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:And Kirsty was it Tykie Diapers?
Our tykie diapers (yes it was Rhead that lured me in!!) are FAB!! And the CS was good too :) We bought a wool wrap and BV woven fitted and I love them they're some of my fave nappies!

I'm glad you like them! I love ours too, about to go browse her embroideries for some more ideas :oops:. Did you see I caved and got the same wrap as yours, but in PUL? It's soooooo cute!!

I don't control my spending urges, I'm terrible. I am trying to resist buying *everything* I see that I like, though, and I only spend what's in my Paypal. A lot of what I buy I only use a few times, then sell it again, DH is always making fun of me :oops:.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Yes it was tykie diapers, they are pretty cheap, I am going to order 1 to try some wipes and some inserts I think. x

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 pm

i dont :hohoho:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Ummm I don't or I should say can't. I am hopeless when I want something and have no willpower whatsoever. The problem is my PP is linked to my account and our joint account which is just so dangerous. I do try to sell stuff to fund but I always outspend my PP :roll: .

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:i dont :hohoho:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Exactly :oops: :oops:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm

When someone finds the anwser please tell me :hohoho: This sight has become dangerous for my bank balance

Repeat after me

' i will buy no more fluff, i will buy no more fluff' oh crap who am i kidding, im a fluffaholic :shock:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Yes it was tykie diapers, they are pretty cheap, I am going to order 1 to try some wipes and some inserts I think. x

order placed :giggle: I bought an instock one to try and some doublers

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Is any post on this board safe to read :giggle: . I do not need more temption especially when I am trying really hard to be good and not but Tykies as told DH no more for a while and need to stick with that for more than 3 days this time.

I am really bad always say I will only spend what's in pp but always end up saying I will just take a loan from bank account and pay it back, as too many too good to say no offers come up :roll: :oops:, but yet to do that as I spend the pp as soon as I get it. :oops:. I am just thankful my birthday is Nov so can order a few in time for christmas and not feel too guilty :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat