Minki yoyos and nature babycare pullups

My avatar
Farmers
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Minki yoyos and nature babycare pullups

Postby Farmers » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi

I am currently using minki yoyos overnight on my nearly 5yr old, but they are leaking severely every night. I am stuffing with a big weed, a little weed and a mf topper, but it is just not enough. I have even used a few sposies over the last few days (leftovers from our holiday) :x

Does anyone have any hints?

Has anyone ever used the Nature Babycare pullups? If they are any good then at least I'll know that I'm not doing as much damage to the environment... I used the nappies on my 2yr old when we were on hols (didn't have access to any washing facilities) and they were good, but can't find the pullups in any shops and don't want to order from online and pay postage if they're no good

Thanks
Last edited by Farmers on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Minki yoyos - think I might be going back to the dark side..

Postby moonfruit » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Could you try replacing the mf with bamboo? Also I found the XL minki pockets worked better on Imogen than the yoyos.

My avatar
Farmers
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Minki yoyos - think I might be going back to the dark side..

Postby Farmers » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Ooh will try the bamboo tonight.

The problem I have is that occasionally he does get up in the night to do a wee, and if he has a normal nappy on he won't be able to just pull them up and down. He will also need to wake us up to put it back on him, which would not be agreeable! He also sees nappies as something that babies wear, so don't want him to get the wrong idea!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat