oh's fave nappy

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: oh's fave nappy

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 am

clairelana wrote:OH and nappy in the same sentence No never......lol

WSS. I let him put a WNSS on the other day and it was back to front and unbelieveably loose! He will do it if he needs to but generally it is left to me.

He hates applix too as he is often topless and Lucas is trouserless and the applix rubs his skin. :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 am

Mine likes terry squares :roll: He'd rather go to the trouble of folding one and then holding a wriggley baby still while he nippa's it, then put a ready stuffed, poppered pocket or an Itti on :roll:
Or better than that takes her nappy off and then brings her in for nappy free time, even when she's only had the nappy on for 30 mins, it wasn't wet and she had nappy free time before I put the nappy on :x :giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:11 am

I don't think dh has a preference but he mostly does the night nappy changes so I guess it would probably be bamboo little lambs :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 am

My DH has absolutely no interest in my nappies at all. I'm quite pleased about that though as he never notices new ones. :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 am

None... He doesn't get them and he needs talked through putting on every one!!! I always do it, it's pointless even asking OH to try! :roll:

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 am

he hasnt done many - i usualy give him a bg.
had a couple of bad changes, 1 was an unstuffed night nappy on back to front after breakfast, the other was an itti with the large booster on top & hanging out the leg holes?! :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:21 am

Louise wrote:My DH has absolutely no interest in my nappies at all. I'm quite pleased about that though as he never notices new ones. :wink: :giggle:

Snap! :mrgreen:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:37 am

my oh refuses to go near the nappies lol let alone the nappy on the baby!!!

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:05 am

My OH is really good aslong as theres no poo. He will do prefolds/fitted or pockets. He was the one that first suggested cloth so he has to do his bit :whip: :whip: .

Alanna wiggles like mad and has a thing about checking her bits out as soon as her nappy get undone...not ideal to change a wiggly poo grabing child :shock: :puke: so he refuse that

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat