hf1

oh's fave nappy

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: oh's fave nappy

Postby moonfruit » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:24 pm

dh is pretty good, well very good actually with the nappies. He always uses fitteds and wool. Although he does like the pretty pockets, just doesn't understand why we have so many :roll:

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby MrsWeirdo » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:33 pm

charlibunny wrote:
:hohoho: star trek nappy :hohoho:

I want a star wars nappy.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

My DH is very good actually and will use whatever I ask him to. He does David's night nappy (WNNN) every night. He does poo too... He is very good. He would have a clue how to stuff a nappy though, or what with.... but then my pockets are always set up ready to go ;)

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:52 pm

anything that is a pre-stuffed pocket - but if she was wearing a fitted and wool previous he tends to put the wool back over the pocket :roll: :giggle: (preference to the 'if you think im cute you should see my daddy!' embroidered one!)

For night nappies he loves our aplix UDNN (got 2 especially for him)

He isnt a fan of poppers be it FS or SS and they are always too loose x

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Dp loved the itti's before I had to sell them. He now has started to lean towards th WN's and UD's :D . He has even started saying how cool the new WN's I have got are :shock: . He also attempted (and finally got it lol) doing the night nappy. He has to change ds when I go to work for a bit and doesn't moan at all about the cloth. I think he even likes choosing which nappy to put on :giggle: .

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Stuart always goes for the boring but bombproof MEOS. That's all we had for Toby so it's what he got used to!! He was completely confused with all the Size 1 nappies I had for Rowan as they were all different! :giggle: He won't go near all the pretty pockets and can't get his head around wool. He always insists on putting a wrap under the wool. :giggle:

Cathleen xx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Nearly everything we own is sidesnap, OH will use anything, isn't quite sure which are fitteds and which are pockets/ai2s, so he just tends to put wool over everything, but hey doesn't hurt right at least he does it!

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 pm

I was told this evening that apparently he just doesn't know what nappies get stuffed/boosted with what or what needs wraps and what doesn't so I have pointed out that I have now split the nappies up so pockets are all ready stuffed in one cube, fitteds are all in another cube and wraps, woolies and liners are in another cube. I've also said if in doubt stick woolies or fleece soaker on top of the nappy!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Just asked Craig and he says his fav is a mega exciting Fuzzie - yawn :giggle:

My avatar
melly
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby melly » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 pm

my partner loves the 3 old worn out kushies ultra we still have a few of :roll: ...
out of all the adorable nappies we have! unbelievable!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat