hf1

oh's fave nappy

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: oh's fave nappy

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Mikes not to bad but won't even attempt to put the nappies together now we've got lots of different brands. He can sort HL's, GK's, BB's and Itti's but the rest are a mystery to him. lol

Given the choice he'll use pockets or AI2's whether the little ones are in wool or not. He doesn't seem to understand that Noah can outwee a pocket in five minutes and it just ruins the woollies because they can't cope when he's got PUL on underneath. He does like HL's and GM's though. So maybe its time to part with the pockets? :-?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: oh's fave nappy

Postby tanya » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 am

DH was reading this thread last night and was surprised by how many OHs prefer "yucky disposables", his words, not mine. He told me that, although he cannot tell the difference between any of the nappies (even the difference between day and night nappies) and cannot understand why I keep buying more, they aren't very difficult to use, they work much better, the woolies are cute and overall so much better for her.

He was a SAHD for over 18 months and never once used a disposable when there was cloth available for use (which was all the time, except holidays).

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat