hf1

oh's fave nappy

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: oh's fave nappy

Postby greenferret » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 am

My DH does loads of changes and will use any of our stash. He likes ittis and BBH Magic-alls though as he always knows which inserts to use. Gets a bit confused with fitteds and pockets, though will happily use them if they are pre-stuffed :wine: . Think he actually prefers them to disps too :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:55 am

I don't think DH much cares, but now that he knows which stack is which he always goes for a pocket. He seems to have a slight preference for my mink minkee/hedgehog border cut WNOS :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:55 am

Mark is great, he was a sahd for a year and used mostly meos on Charlotte. He didn't really understand why I needed to buy anything different. But we use pockets now in the day and he likes how easy they are. Ben isn't too bad, although I got home yesterday to find he had got the Rabbitt Mat out so it must have been a particularly wriggly change. He will deal with the poo, and Ben's is awful so he isn't keen. And he really doesn't get why I take cloth on holiday with us, he would prefer to use disps but he lets me get on with it.

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 am

Stuart doesn't get the cloth at all so his fave would have to be the sposies. but if made to use cloth it would be the size one little lambs we have. with a boring little lambs size 1 wrap too! he really doesn't get the ss sandys or poppered nature babies at all!

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 am

Anything that is already made up - otherwise he wouldn't have a clue about what inserts to put where :giggle:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:26 pm

emmalala wrote:pampers :roll:

Same here!

I think my OH prefers side snaps and ready stuffed pockets. He doesn't really show much interest in the nappies at all though (he is of the opinion that a nappy is a nappy and who cares what it looks like :shock: ) and thinks I'm a bit loopy for getting so excited about them all. I bought a preloved WNNL with a monster on the bum from here and when it arrived he actually said he thought it was quite cool!! That was the biggest compliment ever from him lol. Might have to go for really boyish embroidery when I next buy some WNSS.

He does however know that if Findlay hasn't been for a poo for a while to put the Itti on, it's too big round the legs so useless for poo containment and due to this it seems to cause Findlay to explode every time he wears it so it's become known as the 'S-itti Itti' :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:48 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:
emmalala wrote:pampers :roll:

WSS :roll:
hes said if we use cloth on number 2 then im dning it. he'll come around. espesh if we have a boy and i get some cute geek related ones :giggle:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

:hohoho: star trek nappy :hohoho:

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Robin likes Charlie's Itti's, quick and easy to use. He particularily likes the really bright ones like Rockmelon

He also loves the football dreamscape he designed with Bonnie.
He keeps bugging me to get him an LUFC one made. I've said not until they stop being rubbish :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:58 pm

My DH really does not GET cloth!!! He always goes for the greenkids, UD applix or the funky nappy. he hates poppers and fitted because they are too fiddley!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat