oh's fave nappy

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: oh's fave nappy

Postby 123princesssammie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 am

lol, made me giggle reading these!

my OH just doesnt understand about cuteness of cloth bummed babies so moans when i spend money and refuses to let me buy any nice ones like weenotions etc so i have a pretty plain stash and the only ones he will use is the stupid *MAJOR LEAKERS* rainbow bb's that i bought from chine (ebay) when alesha was first in cloth as they where cheap and even then i have to have them pre-stuffed!

so i decided to start making my own funky nappies as i he wouldnt let me buy nice ones and suprisingly he bought me my serwing machine and some fabric! i nearly fell on the floor when he offerd and rushed into town straight away to buy it before he changed his mind! :wine: :hohoho:

so think we may be getting some where and now my stash getting a little more colourful!

i just bought some PUL in the ooga print so cant wait to recieve it! xxx

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:45 am

He likes fuzzis because that's all we used when DD was tiny, but he doesn't realise that you need to change the poper settings as the baby grows... :giggle: I told him to put the top ones on the tightest and the bottom ones on the second tightest when she was about 4 days old and he still sits there and counts the poppers. If there's poo, he won't go near it, though.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:14 pm

mamaellie wrote:He likes fuzzis because that's all we used when DD was tiny, but he doesn't realise that you need to change the poper settings as the baby grows... :giggle: I told him to put the top ones on the tightest and the bottom ones on the second tightest when she was about 4 days old and he still sits there and counts the poppers. If there's poo, he won't go near it, though.

Aww bless him, at least he's trying to get it right, OH always used to ask me what poppers Jak's nappies went on, I got sooo fed up, I'd just say however it fits!! But luckily with Summer it's just the tightest settings on everything!

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:07 pm

my dh will only use bg with aplix, he doesn't get poppers at all. He does his fair share of nappy changes but doesn't undrstand why we need different types or pretty nappies. When we first went into cloth he moaned about them but now there's no way he'd go back to sposies. We were going to go on holiday but there wasn't a washing machine and i said we'd have to usy sposies for the week and he refused to go.He said i'm not putting them things on her to have her skin break down and spend two weeks when we get back trying to get it sorted again. So i guess he does know how much better they are for her and he loves how much we save, well i don't tell him about the new ones i buy :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:23 pm

DH tells me he doesn't distinguish between them really...

He prefers nippa'd ones for 'fittage' as he said :giggle: but failing that something velcro - he hates poppers with a passion! (altho' will change her OUT of one...) :D :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Soupdragon wrote:Well, I only have fitteds in my stash and the majority of those are SS ones. I think he tends to pick either a Sweetiebums or a HL first though. But, TBH, he thinks they're all much of a muchness and doesn't care. :roll:

:hohoho: I just asked my DH and he sid "Well, they're all pretty much of a muchness" I've got him well trained - but we have been using cloth nappies for over 8 years. :wink:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:59 pm

indigosky2k wrote:Mine likes terry squares :roll: He'd rather go to the trouble of folding one and then holding a wriggley baby still while he nippa's it, then put a ready stuffed, poppered pocket or an Itti on :roll:
Or better than that takes her nappy off and then brings her in for nappy free time, even when she's only had the nappy on for 30 mins, it wasn't wet and she had nappy free time before I put the nappy on :x :giggle:

Just thought I'd ask Chris to make sure I got it right, which I did :D 'terry towels' was his exact words :giggle: Then he said 'you like the others too much so I'd best not touch them :hohoho: :hohoho: He's got that right :widesmile: He hates how many I keep buying though :roll:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:03 pm

indigosky2k wrote:'you like the others too much so I'd best not touch them :hohoho: :hohoho:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
indigosky2k wrote:'you like the others too much so I'd best not touch them :hohoho: :hohoho:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

He got that dead right didn't he :twisted: :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat