hf1

fleece :)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

fleece :)

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:05 pm

hi all, sorry if this has been answered already, but whilst walking around tesco, doing shopping and thinking of wool longies etc i thought, well, would fleece trousers, aio sleepsuits etc work to keep lo dry? meaning i'd not have to put a wrap over his nappy etc? might be a stupid question but i don't actually know.

thanks in advance

annika :-)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: fleece :)

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Not sure about fleece sleepsuits but people use flongies and fleece soakers in the same way they would wool. Katie wore a pair of flongies for the first time yesterday and I was quite impressed with them.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 pm

We use fleece at night sometimes, Gracie will wear a fleece soaker then a fleece sleepsuit and it is great and thanks to Louise putting temptaion before us I have just ordered top and flongies set, a soaker and a soaker and top set :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Kirstyh wrote:We use fleece at night sometimes, Gracie will wear a fleece soaker then a fleece sleepsuit and it is great and thanks to Louise putting temptaion before us I have just ordered top and flongies set, a soaker and a soaker and top set :giggle:

:oops: :giggle: You've got me looking at her gallery now designing a set for Katie :roll:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:14 pm

when Lucas was a baby I used to put him to bed in his nappy with a pair of fleece Mr Men pjs over the top, no wrap! It worked perfectly fine

jan x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:19 pm

ah thanks ladies! i'll give fleece trousers a go, it's mainly for bedtime as it's a long time to be in a nappy and all. we have loads of fleece wraps that i think work really well so will se how these go too! :-)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat