hf1

Rhead - HELP! Updated with all measurements ;)

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Rhead - HELP! Updated with all measurements ;)

Postby evansmummy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Ahem for purely research purposes :oops: whats the sizing like with the tykies diapers, lo is in large WNs, has a 18inch rise, 10.5 inch legs and 18 waist :mrgreen:
Last edited by evansmummy on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Rhead - HELP!

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm

I feel like Superman! :hohoho:

Lili has an 18" waist and 11" thighs and she wears the large on (I think) the 3rd tightest waist poppers and tightest leg poppers. I wouldn't size down if you like the fit of a large WN, they're pretty similar. :wink:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 pm

[quote="rhead"]I feel like Superman! :hohoho: [quote]

:hohoho:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 pm

:hohoho: well you are when it comes to diapers :mrgreen: Another 3mutts fell into my basket earlier....just trying to figure out ordering a tykie now (tis complecated :oops: ) Can i add you have made me obsessed with fitteds! :wine: :wine:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Glad it's not just me you've lead astray :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:29 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Mua ha haaaa!! You've probably figured it out by now but I wrote some ordering instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26317&start=9

Ann did say she'd been neglecting the web site and it needed some work - some of the fabrics and in-stock stuff are out of stock :-?.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:37 am

Have just done some measurements for Bryony, might be handy for anyone else who's ordering:

Tykies large wrap: rise unstretched 17", stretched 22"
Tykies med wrap: rise unstretched 14", stretched 19"
WN large wrap: rise unstretched 17", stretched 20"

Tykies large fitted: rise unstretched 15", stretched 19"
Tykies med OBV fitted: rise unstretched 12", stretched 18"
Tykies med woven fitted: rise unstretched 12", stretched 16" ( :shock: quite surprised this fits Lili!)

The large Tykies wrap on the loosest setting will accommodate a WAY chubbier baby than a WN wrap (wiast and thighs); the smallest waist settings are about the same but the smallest thigh setting is smaller on the WN.

The medium Tykies wrap will also accommodate a chubbier baby than a large WN. :mrgreen:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat