hf1

Mum's of daughters....

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:19 pm

I've got 3 pairs of baby legs but it's a bit cold for them now I think!

I'll keep on my search for some plain tights :D tbh I haven't tried majorly hard because I hate shopping lol! unless online!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 pm

We have cream tights from adams. Has the 2 seams up the back. THe only problem I have is that adams stockings are a little smaller than what you would get in Tesco's or wherever. Kayleigh is nicely fitting into Adams 12-18 months, but I'd only give them another 3 months or so before they will be too small. We occasionally get wicking between the legs if we don't have a good fit wrap over our nappy.

And babylegs - I saw that they are meant to fit till the child is around 10, so what is the youngest age you can put them on (as there is a lot of growing from say 1 to 10).

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:51 pm

I got our first Babylegs for Charlotte when she was about 4 months old and they fit fine - just a bit wrinkly iyswim. She still wears them now. Always been a bit dubious about the claim that they will fit to 10 years old but I can see them lasting us another winter.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:46 pm

Even hugalugs only say until age six and they're roomier!

Perhaps at age ten they're arm warmers not leg warmers?

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:09 pm

I hate tights with a passion. For me or Kiara. So I make the most of the current fashion and I/she wear(s) dresses over trousers or leggings.
:P

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:15 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Even hugalugs only say until age six and they're roomier!

Perhaps at age ten they're arm warmers not leg warmers?

I was thinking ankle warmers 80's/ballet style!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:06 pm

I was looking at leggings the today! she could have leggings on even with baby legs i reckon!

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:56 pm

I have to say I was never a fan of tights. Although in winter lily does usually wear them on sundays for church but not any other time. tbh I haven't had any problems with wicking so couldn't help there. I like the leggings idea I think they look cute with skirts and also the long kinda tunic tops that are in fashion at the moment. But then we also like huggalugs but I bet our winter isn't half as cold as yours :D

Sam...

My avatar
LJayne
Clothie
Clothie

Postby LJayne » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:51 pm

Hi Hannah, any chance that Erin needs to go up a wrap size? I find we get wicking problems when this is the issue. Tights not usually a problem. Personally I like funky tights! But Mothercare often have plain ones.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat