hf1

May put Josh back in pull ups tonight :(

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

May put Josh back in pull ups tonight :(

Postby Jenni&Babes » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:29 am

We've been doing great with no leaks for about a week but he has been waking lots in the night! :? I don't think it can be coincidence that he has started waking lots more since he's been in cloth. He is clearly more aware when he has a wee and it's waking him. Great if he was close to being dry at night. But he is no where near and I'm shattered! :cry: It doesn't help that I've got a sore throat and have lost my voice and feel like crap! :( :(

So tonight I'm afraid I will be trying him in pullups again and seeing if he sleeps better. :( I think it may have been too much of a change for him at his age. It's different if they are used to being in cloth at night...

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:45 am

As much as we all love our cloth on this forum, there are times when it just won't work easily :( . Although I have seen people asking what cloth nappies would work on a long haul flight from the UK to NZ :shock: Anyway, if you are using cloth for him during the day (or proper pants) and you both sleep better if he is in sposies at night, then use what you have to.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:50 am

At the end of the day a pair of pull ups at night isn't that bad. If you and Josh are going to be happier then I don't blame you, I think I would do the same.

Here's just hoping it isn't long until he is dry at night :D

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:16 pm

Rae wrote:As much as we all love our cloth on this forum, there are times when it just won't work easily :( . Although I have seen people asking what cloth nappies would work on a long haul flight from the UK to NZ :shock: Anyway, if you are using cloth for him during the day (or proper pants) and you both sleep better if he is in sposies at night, then use what you have to.

Yes he's trained in the day so it's only one nappy a day. Just annoying because I was hoping not to have to buy another pack lol! At least it will make things easier when he does wake wanting to use the potty! :roll:

Maybe it's for the best though - he seemed to like the nappies and even asks to have one on when I'm changing Flynn! :? :roll:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:13 pm

1 disposable a night isn't that bad and if it works and makes everyone happier with more sleep then needs must.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat