hf1

pp burning a hole...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: pp burning a hole...

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 am

Sooooo glad its not just me!! :wink: It makes me cringe to think how much would have banked up in there if i hadnt touched it for the last month or so :oops:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: pp burning a hole...

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:18 am

My PP balance always reads zero! Most of my funds come from either mine or Mikes bank account. :oops:

BTW the wait with Neelam is about 2 months atm, i'm on for the beginning of November, i asked her about a week ago to put me on her list.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: pp burning a hole...

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:35 am

paintedclaws wrote:My PP balance always reads zero! Most of my funds come from either mine or Mikes bank account. :oops:

BTW the wait with Neelam is about 2 months atm, i'm on for the beginning of November, i asked her about a week ago to put me on her list.


Im blame my wooly urge on your stash pictures yesterday tbh!! :giggle:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: pp burning a hole...

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:42 am

megansmummy wrote:
paintedclaws wrote:My PP balance always reads zero! Most of my funds come from either mine or Mikes bank account. :oops:

BTW the wait with Neelam is about 2 months atm, i'm on for the beginning of November, i asked her about a week ago to put me on her list.


Im blame my wooly urge on your stash pictures yesterday tbh!! :giggle:


Well in that case the real blame lies with Louise and Sarah (pookie), it was seeing their woolly stashes that got me hooked. :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: pp burning a hole...

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 am

:hohoho:

I have pm'd Ali to see if she can help my wooly urge settle down a bit :giggle:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: pp burning a hole...

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 am

Ali's a star! i love her new colourways. :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: pp burning a hole...

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 am

Yeah i just noticed a note on the pixie knits site saying that customs from now on prob wont be ready till december due to BBM... :( im getting desperate for woolies :-? I didnt even think of that!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: pp burning a hole...

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 am

paintedclaws wrote:
megansmummy wrote:I blame my wooly urge on your stash pictures yesterday tbh!! :giggle:


Well in that case the real blame lies with Louise and Sarah (pookie), it was seeing their woolly stashes that got me hooked. :wink:


:oops: :oops: :oops: :giggle:

paintedclaws wrote:Ali's a star! i love her new colourways. :D


I agree. Can't wait to get my latest order.

megansmummy wrote:Yeah i just noticed a note on the pixie knits site saying that customs from now on prob wont be ready till december due to BBM... :( im getting desperate for woolies :-? I didnt even think of that!!


Oh no! :cry: Hope she's going to make lots of instock yumminess for BBM then. :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat