:(

(if your shifting any m/l bedbugs then you know where I am!!) :wink:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: man said...

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 am

:hug: :hug: can't you do what i do and get soem vacuemm bags leave enough nappies out for say 3 days then when you wash them get some different ones out of the vacuem bag so they stay nice no dust or anythign and they go down small so u can put them somewhere liek under bed or bottom of wardrobe :D

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:09 am

Oh no! I could never do that!

:hug: i like the idea of hiding some under the bed in a vac bag or under the floorboards :hohoho: you could comprimise and sell 10 :-? Ive had to sell a few but i have about 5 on the way lol OH doesnt notice as much if they come in dribs and drabs :wink: Though we only have about 40 or so as haave completely changed my stash.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:40 am

i deffo need some more for winter as they are taking so long to dry and i haven't got very many at all once you take out teh terry sw=qaures

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:55 am

I have no where near 50 nappies at the moment, probably only 20 something perhaps 30 (don't think so though) I have 9 on the way though. x

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Haha, I'm going to show my DH this post! He thought 12 was too many ("Can't you just wash them every day?") :hohoho:

Seriously, weed out the least-loved few and hope that appeases him.

My avatar
chipmonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chipmonkey » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Hang on!!!!!

Who is the boss of you? Is your man the boss of you?

If you want 50 nappies, have 50 nappies! :whip: :whip: :whip:

Back later after I've burnt my bras ( well, except the hotmilk ones :oops: )

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Im with chipmonkey, unless you need it to pay a bill (which, at the end of the day is more important than a huge nappy collection) then keep the nappies - theyre your nappies, tell him to sell something of his if he needs funds :twisted:

I think my DH knows better than to suggest anything like that to me, he knows i love my nappies and doenst complain when new ones come through the door, infact, he encourages me sometimes, if im uhhming and aahing over which to get he will just say get both hehe :wine:

Im with the burning bra brigade - i'll come and chain myself to your nappies if you like :hohoho:

:whip:

*couldnt possibly part with any of her stash - especially not if i was told :evil: *

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:17 pm

mamaellie wrote:Haha, I'm going to show my DH this post! He thought 12 was too many ("Can't you just wash them every day?") :hohoho:

Seriously, weed out the least-loved few and hope that appeases him.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat