Kirstyh wrote:he means 50 of each type right :wink: :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: man said...

Postby vampiredreams » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 am

indigosky2k wrote::nono: :nono: definitely can't manage with only 50 nappies :giggle: :hug:
Kirstyh wrote:he means 50 of each type right :wink: :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I AM SO IN THIS FRAME OF THINKING!!!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:20 am

:shock: I can't imagine having to part with 30 or 40 of my precious nappies!! Have been trying to whittle the stash down to 60-ish though (erm, not counting the 20 or so that will be arriving in the next couple of weeks :oops:).

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:21 am

:hug: Only 50 nappies....but winter is comming, they just don't understand do they?

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:23 am

Could you not hide some under the bed or the floorboards and just rotate them :giggle:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:41 am

Use the excuse I use with DH when he sees yet another kind of nappy making an appearance: its all part of the research to see what is available and to then make the most special/wonderful/exquisite nappy ever :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:18 am

:shock: What a naughty man. I am definatly feeling the strain of the shorter less sunny days. My nappies no longer take a day outside to dry and I have found myself for the first time EVER looking at an empty nappy box while some are washing and some are dry. :cry: I have about 4 left so hoping some dry soon! (I have about 50 I would imagine)

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:53 am

I'm a bit of a hoarder with some things, sheet music I've had since I small i still have.. I have whole bookcase jsut for music.. erm.. red tupperware.. LOL er lots of.. from cake boxes to tiny midget ones... erm.. farbic.. dont ask. suitcases, boxes, wardrobes full of fabrics and craft things! erm... and nappies.. . I realise I have almost every nappy I want up to the age of 3+ but when I see something I like, I buy it with the intention of using it at a later date... man cant see it. He doesnt get why I buy them when I can make them, he doesnt get the simple phrase.. the grass is always greener.. when it comes to other ppls nappies. My friends all use them, they all get swapped around all the time, I take them to our surgery once a month to a group there to touch and feel. Its not even that exciting a collection! I have a few fitteds, and a few pockets/Ai1/2 .. and I can think of reasons to keep them all ;)

I have about 70 fitteds and about 40 pockets/ai2 .. I think thats just about right.. Have to think that 10 fitteds are rainbow bamboozles, 20 are a mix of little lamb and tots bots and easy peasy, adn the rest oare a mix of XS to XL ! So its not like I have jsut that many of one size. We'll have to see :(

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat