hf1

Stashes??

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Stashes??

Postby alwaysagirly » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:57 pm

I'm now very ashamed of my small nappy stash :oops: I don't think dh will let me use the excuse "well they've got more than me" to let me buy more :cry:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:25 pm

alwaysagirly wrote:I'm now very ashamed of my small nappy stash :oops: I don't think dh will let me use the excuse "well they've got more than me" to let me buy more :cry:

We're the ones who should be ashamed! :oops: This site has been very bad for my nappy addiction, I was most restrained (and very happy with what I had!) until I got sucked in a year or so ago :twisted:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:34 pm

I haven't counted how many fitteds we have, but have 6 big plastic boxes full :oops: , 45 pockets, 40 pul wraps (this has strunk quite a lot) and refuse to be drawn into the subject of woolies.

This site, and some of the regulars are very naughty for pointing you in the direction of yummy fluff :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:37 pm

mummytofive wrote:I haven't counted how many fitteds we have, but have 6 big plastic boxes full :oops: , 45 pockets, 40 pul wraps (this has strunk quite a lot) and refuse to be drawn into the subject of woolies.

This site, and some of the regulars are very naughty for pointing you in the direction of yummy fluff :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sounds like a very reasonable sized stash for 3 in cloth though. :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:40 pm

I have about 30 nappies in total... slowly building my stash up though so I can get rid of my least favourite ones...

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

I am actually doing really well! between the girls we have:

6 fitteds
6 longies (2 are on the small side now though :cry: )
2 wool wraps
4 fleece soakers

approx 34 pockets.

I HAVE to wash every day because I have been known to resort to sposies if I have let the washing get on top of me..

I have less for my 2 than some of you have for just 1 :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

jan x

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

my working stash is

11 fitteds
9 ittis and 1 wn ai2
about 10 pockets
3 wraps

4 longies
5 shorties
2 cotton trouser

also probably another 10 nappies which don't suit :oops: :oops: another 2 longies a mutt and dunknfluff and there way

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Louise wrote:
mummytofive wrote:I haven't counted how many fitteds we have, but have 6 big plastic boxes full :oops: , 45 pockets, 40 pul wraps (this has strunk quite a lot) and refuse to be drawn into the subject of woolies.

Sounds like a very reasonable sized stash for 3 in cloth though. :wink: :giggle:

See what I mean about naughty ladies :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:54 pm

I have a very modest working stash at the moment. I've been selling off all my pockets and am slowly buying new fitteds to replace them. So I have:

29 fitteds (another 6 on order – 4 Dunk N Fluff and 2 Guerilla Fluff)
7 night nappies
22 woollies

The woollies seem to have been creeping in and are now in danger of outnumbering the nappies. :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat