hf1

Which spare nappies??

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Which spare nappies??

Postby rachel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 pm

I have 5 bamboozles, which are lovely, but just don't really last very long, so they are our washday nappies :D

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:14 pm

I agree about Northern Lights they are fab now that Imogen is out of the awkward small baby stage

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 pm

We don't have wash day nappies but for the first thing in the morning change Gracie is always put in a fuzzie or the one and only BG that we have (I actually really like BG and could do with a couple more), the rest are all pretty. WNNL are lovely, nice and slim to but none of the fabrics are grabbing me just now :-?

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Our MEOS Bamboo and bamboo sandys work well for us as work horse nappies. I've also heard good things about bamboo LL's.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm not loving BG's either, i have five of them and they've hardly been worn so they'll be going up FS once we've moved (they'll be handy during the move).

We have 21 pockets/ai2's, 21 fitteds and 7 night nappies for Noah and 22 fitteds, 21 pockets/ai2's and 8 (+ 2 to grow into) night nappies for Poppy. Oh and i'm not counting how many woollies we have. :oops:

I have just destashed/simplified though so have bought a few more in the styles we like the most so have 4 holden's landing fitteds being made and 5 itti bitti's on order (although 3 are in the next size up for Poppy). But could still do with a few more because this week i've struggled and did at one point run out of fitteds for Poppy. :-? I fancy getting some WNNL's but want fancy dyed outers and don't fancy my chances with stalking.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Hanna does a lovely job of dyeing WNNL :wink:

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 pm

I like my bamboozles, they've not failed me yet

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 pm

mummytofive wrote:Hanna does a lovely job of dyeing WNNL :wink:

Heehee, i was thinking of giving up stalking and buy some to send them to her to work her magic. Just waiting on a bit of PP (i'm trying to be good) and i'll be buying both. :D

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 pm

paintedclaws wrote:
mummytofive wrote:Hanna does a lovely job of dyeing WNNL :wink:

Heehee, i was thinking of giving up stalking and buy some to send them to her to work her magic. Just waiting on a bit of PP (i'm trying to be good) and i'll be buying both. :D

was going to say that too!!

I have 3 hanna dyed nl's , and a few more waiting for her treatment once i have pp! I get them dyed to match H's wool - is that really sad?!?! :oops: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

back to OP question...i dont have any 'wash day' nappies , but i tend to go for pockets in the morning when hes going to poo :giggle: as they only get maybe an hours use max , and the same early evening if he needs a 6pm ish change before bed...reason for this is i dont really wanna 'waste' a nappy thats going to take 2 days to dry for an hours use iygwim!

bamboo ll's are good though :wink: tots bamboozles ok but not as good as ll....the lollipop fleece nappies (fitteds) are good too as you can just stick a bamboo booster inside and they'll give you a few hours use...

sophie
xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat