hf1

what are motherease one sizes like ?

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

what are motherease one sizes like ?

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:43 pm

theres 5 on classifieds for £15 posted and was thinkign bout getting them but are they worth it or shall i wait till ii can get some northern lights or size 2 tots bots

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: what are motherease one sizes like ?

Postby fleur08 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 pm

um, my personal experiance - crap, poor fit & didnt last very long before being sopping wet.
but thats my view, i know alot of people rate them, so guess its down to each baby realy.hth.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:04 pm

they don't sound too good lol its just harder to get size 2 tots or little lambs

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:19 pm

We've used the stay dry ones on both Toby and Rowan. They do need the snap in booster to last any length of time (can get about 3-4 hours out of a boosted one). They aren't the slimest of nappies and are pretty boring to look at but are easy to use (ours go to nursery with Rowan) and are really pretty bombproof, especially with a ME wrap. They also last. We used them for 2.5 years with Toby and are still going strong with Rowan. They also dye well (ours are now pink and purple) is you want to make them look more pretty!! :giggle: They did last to PT with Toby but he was very skinny. Not sure how well they'd fit a chubbier toddler. hth

Cathleen xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:25 pm

I was looking at the 5 for £15 too...im not going to go for it though...got a pre-loved northern lights on its way to me and 2 pre-loved bamboozles... :-?

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 pm

ooooo i dunno what to do now i'd love some nothern lights instead but can't afford them and mediums don't coem up very often i'd like a size 2 tots bots to try aswell but can't seem to find any bamboozles might have to get cotton

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 pm

The 5 MEOS do look like a good deal, especially as they come with the boosters. I prefer them to Tots, I think they wash better, but then I prefer popper nappies.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:48 pm

oh i really dunno what to do now i'd love soem totos bots or little lamb but these do seem good would you say they are as wide in crotch as a wnos they look really wide

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Probably slightly wider than a WNOS but has never seemed to bother either of my two. :giggle: hth

Cathleen xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat