Hanna (flutterby) cheeky question!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Hanna (flutterby) cheeky question!

Postby littlesez » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 pm

I have got a really cheeky question feel free to tell me to bog off :hohoho: I am just being very nosey but i notice your nappies are in mahooosive demand. why dont you make more of them, am i just being really thick in thinking you could make mint selling your gorgeousness in high volumes :giggle: :oops:

EDITED it sounds silly now i read it back, ok what i mean is I am geniunely being nosey and intrigued into your nappy making. I am not saying it like "why dont you maake more" because i want one or anything
Last edited by littlesez on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hanna (flutterby) cheeky question!

Postby rachel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:50 pm

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 pm

:giggle:

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 pm

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 pm

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:15 pm

I think there's a lot of labour time involved in dyeing and making each batch of nappies - she does have another life (i.e 2 kids, other family etc :wink: ) outside making nappies :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 pm

tanya2007 wrote::giggle: :giggle:

I think there's a lot of labour time involved in dyeing and making each batch of nappies - she does have another life (i.e 2 kids, other family etc :wink: ) outside making nappies :wink: :giggle:

yep knew my post would just come out sounding wrong!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:08 pm

It was never meant to be full time, and I don't intend it to be in the future, I enjoy doing it and if I did more I think I'd stop enjoying it so much, also as it's just me on my own, it take a lot of time and effort on my part, and some parts of the process aren't as fun as others. Obviously the kids come first, OH works silly shifts and I'm often exhausted come the evening and the LOs are in bed (I'm sure you all relate) so it's when the kids nap, and OH can watch them really!

And I don't take offence at all!

Though I'm sure I wouldn't make a mint, there would be much less interest if I was open to orders all the time I'm sure :wink:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks Hanna, you know its what my MIL said when i asked her why she didnt sell her gorgeous wool full time! She says she enjoys knitting for Izzy but wouldnt like to do it all the time. Oh yeah didnt think about the children :doh:

By the way i really love the WNSS soooo much, like i said when i saw it on summer i though how gorge it was in March, mmmmm must find a pic ...............

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat