hf1

Hanna (flutterby) cheeky question!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Hanna (flutterby) cheeky question!

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:16 pm

I agree that becuase they are so few and far between that its pretty exciting when you list slots...But i would like one next time!!! :oops: :giggle: :x :giggle:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:50 pm

i'd love 3 more days a one night

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:56 pm

babyjjbaby wrote:i'd love 3 more days a one night

I'd love anything! I got a preloved one but it is PINK and falling apart TBH. I have no idea how old it is but there are holes in the fleecy lining so just something to replace it would be lovely. I don't think it is long before it goes to the nappy fairy in the sky :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:33 pm

ohno :hug:

i bet i sound real greedy i'm not honest its just that i have got one and its the only nappy out of all the ones i ahve tried which fits him perfect on the legs from where hes so skinny

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:04 am

Wasn't there also a loooooooong delay waiting for materials to arrive from the States?

My MIL is the same about her knitting, people are always asking her why she doesn't knit for sale and she's adamant that she does it for enjoyment and would stop enjoying it if it was commercial. Fair enough! Maybe I should get her to have a go at some woolies for Lili... I did show her some pics of shorties last year but she used a pattern she had for trousers which was totally not what I had in mind :giggle:.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:57 am

babyjjbaby wrote:ohno :hug:

i bet i sound real greedy i'm not honest its just that i have got one and its the only nappy out of all the ones i ahve tried which fits him perfect on the legs from where hes so skinny

No, not greedy. I know that when you get one and like it you just want as many as possible. :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:39 am

It's a real bun fight when Hanna puts up a few slots, good job we don't have to do it "in person" or there would be a lot of shoving going on.
Gracie has 4 so I will sit out the next lot of slots and I think limiting it to 2 per person would be an idea to give every one a chance and poor Hanna won't have to make more than she intended like last time!!!! :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 am

winniewheresmypooh wrote:
babyjjbaby wrote:i'd love 3 more days a one night

I'd love anything! I got a preloved one but it is PINK and falling apart TBH. I have no idea how old it is but there are holes in the fleecy lining so just something to replace it would be lovely. I don't think it is long before it goes to the nappy fairy in the sky :cry: :cry: :cry:

Would like to clarify this was a second when sold and priced to suit!

rhead wrote:Wasn't there also a loooooooong delay waiting for materials to arrive from the States?

China, but yes there was!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat