who uses babylegs ?

My avatar
Lizzy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

who uses babylegs ?

Postby Lizzy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:29 pm

they are seriously cute, but do i need them ? :giggle:

we use wool longies all the time, so not sure why i would use these, but they really are soooo cute !!

we have just bought some ittis, so are they basically to wear with ittis around the house ? (say yes :wink: )

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: who uses babylegs ?

Postby flutterby » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Yes and yes you need some, or rather, some scruchylegs :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 pm

they're just leg warmers, you can pop them on with anything without legs! shorties, skirties, soakers, or plain nappies :)

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 pm

I prefer huggalugs (nicer patterns, IMHO). You can put them on arms too. We use them with very cute nappies and a t-shirt in the house or in summer and on top of clothes when in a sling (prevents gapiosis.) I have about 20 pairs. :giggle:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:01 pm

They're lovely. I had some on Rhys today when he had shorties on and was out in the garden. DH came home from work and asked "WHAT are they?! Why does he have tights on?!" :hohoho:

Rhys didn't care though, he had giraffe legs and thought he was cool LOL

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby MrsWeirdo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:44 am

We use them all the time. Especially in th winter, extra layer of warmth and all. They're just so handy. I like Huggalugs too, I haven't heard of the Scrunchylegs though.... got a linky? ;)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:46 am

i like babaylegs, although i haven't bought any yet as i wondered if there were a bit girlie, obviously from this thread they aren't so might have to go look some up. trouble is i'd want rainbow stripey ones for the dude or something with stars or something. loving the thought of giraffe legs that were mentioned in a previous post! they really do sound cool
:-)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:48 am

We use them in the summer or at home when Katie is wearing pockets and in the winter under her longies when she's in the sling, otherwise her ankles get cold.

Camille wrote:We use them all the time. Especially in th winter, extra layer of warmth and all. They're just so handy. I like Huggalugs too, I haven't heard of the Scrunchylegs though.... got a linky? ;)

Scrunchylegs are made by Allie (Scrunchkins) on here. She'll post in her WAHM wonders thread when she's got some instock. :wink:

ETA I like crawler covers and Huggalugs too, babylegs leave awful marks on Katie's thighs

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:35 am

They are also very easy to make yourself, I have just made a rainbow pair and going to make a black and multi colour stripe pair, if I can do it anyone can :giggle: . I used womens knee length sock but on sale at claires outlet store £4 but am going to check market next time I am there as sure I sure some cheaper than that last time and don't need them quite as long :giggle:. I just followed instructions I found doing goggle search there is also a few video clips on you tube on how to make them.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat