hf1

who uses babylegs ?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: who uses babylegs ?

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 am

We use them under trousers in the sling for extra warmth, and around the house for nappy off time, and when he's just go an AI2 or a Itti on...

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:39 am

we love them use them in caravan with just nappy and great for promoting cloth we also used them under shorties for bed last night and will be using them under longies and trousers for extra warmth too

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:03 am

Gracie wears them with skirties. I need some more though, the ones I have leave marks at the top of her legs, although she isn't bothered so they aren't hurting her. I got them off ebay, they aren't a brand name but i got 3 pairs really cheap. x

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:23 am

Kirstyh wrote:Gracie wears them with skirties. I need some more though, the ones I have leave marks at the top of her legs, although she isn't bothered so they aren't hurting her. I got them off ebay, they aren't a brand name but i got 3 pairs really cheap. x

I found huggalugs to be the best at not leaving marks but are pricey especially their organic ones but they are soo soft and deals do come up on them quite often. We get loads of use with ours like others have said they are great as tights but eaiser for nappy changes, under trousers etc.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:31 am

Does anyone here know if you can get bumble bee striped ones and anywhere that's got them on offer??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:08 am

vampiredreams wrote:Does anyone here know if you can get bumble bee striped ones and anywhere that's got them on offer??

Crawler covers has some. They're on special offer atm too so you can get 4 pairs for $27 posted which works out at around £16.

My avatar
jennyjanesharp
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jennyjanesharp » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:14 am

we LOVE them, they're so super cute, but yes i agree, the baby legs leave marks, i must get some others.

We use itti's a lot atm, and i find they look FAB with them, esp if you colour co-ordinate!!!! But moving into winter logies will be our choice of wear, and possibly when it gets super cold, baby legs underneath!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 am

Louise wrote:
vampiredreams wrote:Does anyone here know if you can get bumble bee striped ones and anywhere that's got them on offer??

Crawler covers has some. They're on special offer atm too so you can get 4 pairs for $27 posted which works out at around £16.

I can see a mahoosive order going their way very soon :wine:

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 am

We use them all the time in the cooler weather.

Nell has a few pairs of Huggalugs, a couple of Babylegs abd a few pairs I made from some of my old knee-high socks too - they're not too hard to make at all (esp if you have a sewing machine).

I'm always on the look-out for some super cheap long socks to make more - I picked up a couple of pairs from TKMaxx recently for £2.50 - bargain :wine: (I just need to get around to making them now :giggle: )

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat